User Reviews for Jentadueto

Learn more about Jentadueto.

Jentadueto Rating Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 159 medications used in the treatment of Diabetes, Type 2.

Reviews for Jentadueto to treat Diabetes, Type 2

"Side effect was extreme shoulder muscle pain. It did bring my A1c down though. But pain was almost unbearable. Will consult my doctor."

dugster (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 5, 2016

"In one week , medicine brought my fasting sugar level from 245 to 102 Amazing medicine with no side effects"

Mindfreak991 May 21, 2016

"Though not great in controlling my sugar levels, but, there is definitely an improvement in the level with this drug. The best part is that I feel great after having started this, no side effects and seems I have more muscle now :) A1C seems to be dropping too. Will know in the next one month when I get tested."

Mohammed Rafat (taken for less than 1 month) April 24, 2016

"I found this drug very easy to take and has been extremely effective in reducing my A1C levels to normal. We started with the larger dose and have now reduced it to the smaller one to see if there is any impact."

sugarman September 28, 2015

"I have had great success in lowering my blood glucose levels using Jentadueto and Invokana together. I have experienced no serious side effects and would recommend that all Type II diabetics speak to their doctors about these wonderful medications."

Satisfied Patient (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 20, 2015

"Insurance would no longer cover Oseni which was working great. Suggested this one. Stomach is a mess. Was up all night wanting to throw up and with severe chills. Did keep my blood sugar between 90-120 but I just want to die."

bridgemo (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2015