User Reviews for Lidocaine

Also known as: Anestacaine, DentiPatch, Dilocaine, L-Caine, Lidoject 1, Lidoject 2, Nervocaine, Truxacaine, UAD Caine, Xylocaine Dental Cartridges, Xylocaine Duo-Trach Kit, Xylocaine HCl, Xylocaine HCl For Spinal, Xylocaine-MPF

Learn more about Lidocaine.

Costochondritis 1 reviews 41 medications

Anesthesia 3 reviews 136 medications

1.7
Summary of Lidocaine reviews 4 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Lidocaine

For Anesthesia: "I now wear a medal alert bracelet because no one believes I'm allergic to lidocaine and they give it to me anyway. My last experience with MOHS surgery, I immediately passed into a deep sleep and then out, I felt like I couldn't move. It didn't last long. First time didn't get it so they had to give me more. I passed out again but my chest hurt and it was hard to breathe. No one really checked on me. My husband was with me. Third time I passed out and my chest really hurt and I had trouble breathing. Chest pain lasted a couple of weeks. I'm 58 and I do not want to die from this stuff. Doctors do not believe me. They say I just get drunk. I was more than drunk."

Longhorntiger (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2016

For Anesthesia: "I had an injection as a test to see if another RFA would be warranted. It's been 1 1/2 months and the burning is ALMOST gone. Muscle pain....other pain exists but the burning has lessened so much! I'm considering an infusion...or wait and see if I can get another injection into the nerves affected...??? Any words appreciated. Thanks. Also they keep doing clinical trials I see online but with no results (for infusion). Why is that? Why can't we know what the risks and benefits of the trials are? Who is doing these and what results do they have?"

msjan January 23, 2016

For Anesthesia: "Use of lidocaine injection to numb insertion sight for IV resulted in burning sensation in the vein that traveled to the heart in 10-15 seconds. This was followed by pale skin, cold sweat, BPdrop and unconciousness for approx.15 minutes. I feel usage in my case was unnecessary, dangerous, andinaffective as it had worn of by the time IV was inserted."

reclus1 January 21, 2014

For Costochondritis: "After being diagnosed with costochondritis, I was given a narcotic painkiller, NSAIDs, voltaren gel, and lidocaine patches to help with the pain (which was hideous). None of these medications provided relief, so I was referred to my rheumatologist to receive steroid injections. However, my rheumatologist suggested trying injections of xylocaine into the cartilage of the affected ribs. By the time I got home, ALL of the pain was gone. It has been 3 days now, and I am still pain free. These injections were a miracle solution for me, and I would absolutely recommend trying this before doing steroid injections to anyone who has costochondritis. I did not feel the injections or the medication going in, and have had no side effects whatsoever."

Suzannah Johnson July 10, 2013

For : "I have had two injections in both my shoulders. The right one I damaged just putting my coat on. I was in serious pain for 10 months. After having the injection 1 year ago I have been pain free. It was very painful when I had it and for about a week after but then it's been fine. My left has been a frozen shoulder for well over 10 years and I have just had an injection for it. It did not hurt as much. No side effects."

Bobbycat October 15, 2008