User Reviews for Succinylcholine

Also known as: Anectine, Anectine Flo-Pack, Quelicin

Learn more about Succinylcholine.

Anesthesia 5 reviews 139 medications

3.2
Summary of Succinylcholine reviews 5 reviews 3.2

Reviews for Succinylcholine

For Anesthesia: "I had to have an emergency c-section with my son 1985. They gave me this and it took me 17 hrs to awake and they lost my heartbeat twice during the procedure. Have not had it since."

Sammy67 (taken for 10 years or more) October 24, 2016

For Anesthesia: "I'm two days after gallbladder removal and was given this during anesthesia. Pain prior to surgery was excruciating but the all over pain from this is debilitating. Every leg, arm, stomach muscle is hurting to the point it's difficult to move anything. Even my jaws hurt. I will never use this drug again; I will deem myself allergic. I've recently had both hips replaced and was given a different muscle relaxant during those surgeries that did not cause any post operative pain. I'd never thought to ask about anesthesia drugs prior to surgeries. Due to the horrible pain I've experienced with succinylcholine, I will be certain to ensure its never used on me again. Other sufferers say it lasts about 4 days. I hope that's the outcome."

Pained lady September 12, 2016

For Anesthesia: "Had this before surgery. True it knocked me out and I wasn't aware of proceedure. However the after effects have made me feel totally helpless, in so much pain. This will be added to my list of never use this drug on me again! This feels like I have been body slammed over and over. Every part of my body hurts."

L.Page June 23, 2016

For Anesthesia: "Succinylcholine was used as a pre-tubation muscle relaxer on my D & C outpatient surgery. Approximately 12 hours after surgery I began to have severe muscle aches and stiffness. I could barely move. All my muscles were affected. I couldn't cough as my abdominal muscles were very sore. Standing, sitting, walking was met with intense pain. Sleep was painful as I couldn't adjust myself. I was given pain meds that only helped slightly. Pain lasted 4 days."

lulu1122 October 25, 2015

For Anesthesia: "The day after administered for surgery I am in severe pain all over my body."

beamo August 29, 2015