User Reviews for Rocklatan

Rocklatan has an average rating of 4.6 out of 10 from a total of 16 ratings on Drugs.com. 36% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

Glaucoma, Open Angle
4.8
Intraocular Hypertension
Summary of Rocklatan reviews 4.6 16 reviews

Reviews for Rocklatan

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months · June 20, 2020

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “Per my Doctor's suggestion, I started using Roclatan from March 10 through June 12. Had a terrible impact to my eye- redness, tear, bloodshot eye and pressure reached as high as 35 and 28 in the left and right eye. My doctor performed a laser in my left eye, but the pressure did not drop as much. When asked the Doctor, he agreed that the Rocklatan drop is not found to effective for many patients and I am one of them. So I went back to using XALATAN and my pressure is gradually dropping, but much damage is done by the ROCKLATAN. It is also a tier 3 category for insurance reimbursement, thus I paid $353 for one month's supply. DO NOT USE ROCKLATAN just because the Drug company and medical professionals are advocating for this eye drop.”

Dolly · Taken for less than 1 month · August 9, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “1 drop per eye, along with 2 drops Combigan; which I previously used exclusively. Been using Rockatan for 3 weeks. Super red eyes the first 3 days; very noticeable and people were commenting. Rockatan Is also irritating my eyes. The side effects are huge for me. Next appointment is 2 weeks away, we’ll see if Rockatan has helped lower pressure. Too many side effects....I want out!”

Dee · Taken for less than 1 month · February 5, 2020

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I used Rocklatan one night. The next day my eyes were completely red. Eyelids swollen so I couldn't see. I did not use it again. Day 3 I still can't see. Eyes aren't as red. I went back to what I was using. May have to have surgery to correct the glaucoma”

Terrie · Taken for less than 1 month · June 8, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “Have been using Rocklatan for 3 weeks for glaucoma and have had minor red eyes. Tomorrow I will see Dr to determine effectiveness/ Saw Dr and this drug works for me. Lowered pressure by 3 points with only red eye side effects.”

Jackie · Taken for 1 to 6 months · October 16, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “This medication caused my eyes to be red and dry from day one. After 5 weeks my eyes became not only red but unbearably itchy and swollen. I stopped putting the single drop per night as prescribed. My eyes are still red, itchy and swollen a week after I've stopped using Rocklatan. My optometrist said he will prescribe a different eye drop that has a lower rate of side affects once these side affects are gone.”

Cin · Taken for less than 1 month · October 8, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I took Rocklatan for 3 weeks then saw my eye Dr. My pressure was lower by 3 or 4 points. So we thought it was going to work. Then when I had been using the drop for 5 weeks my eyes were so dry, red & itchy I had to start using lubricating drops 2-3 times a day after another week I called my Dr & he took me off Rocklatan. I had been using Latanoprost & timolol for a couple years already, with no side effects. After being off Rocklatan for a week, my eyes are still Dry & itchy & still red.”

redeyeexpress · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 22, 2020

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I experienced glaucoma open angle in both of my eyes- red eyes, burning, watering, very extreme itchiness of the eye lashes, eye lids and tear ducts, a feeling something was crawling in my eyes and in my tear ducts. I'd get a gritty feeling like a speck of sand was in my eye. My nasal area by my tear duct itched. My skin felt very sensitive when water would touch my eye area and forehead area. I could not apply any kind of cream on my eye area without it becoming irritated, eye pain at times. My reaction started about about two months after I started using Rocklatan. My doctor just recently took me off of Rocklatan and slowly things are improving. My eye pressure did drop using Rocklatan when taken with another drop, I just happened to have an allergy reaction to Rocklatan.”

Southernbelle · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · September 1, 2020

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I began Rocklatan in the Fall of 2019 to lower eye my pressures because the laser surgery was starting to wear off after 2 yrs. Initially I did have severe redness after the first instillation, but it resolved dramatically by the following morning and never had it again. It must be kept in the refrigerator, and the coolness of the drop is actually refreshing! My pressures dropped from 23 & 24 down to 14 & 15 and have remained at those readings. It is an expensive drug, but I am fortunate to only pay $125 for a 90-day supply via my insurance's mail order pharmacy. No side effects at all.”

Ms · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 4, 2021

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “After about 6 weeks bloodshot eyes followed by unbearable itching and finally puffy bags under eyes drooping to cheeks. Horrible I stopped immediately. I had perfect skin before I look terrible now. Will these bags go away? Wish I could attach a picture.”

John · Taken for less than 1 month · November 30, 2021

For Intraocular Hypertension: “Used it about 3 weeks. Lowered my intraocular pressure from 30 to 15. After 3 weeks I suddenly had difficulty breathing. My throat felt very irritated. This was the only change in my life. I stopped it and started feeling better .”

Anonymous · November 17, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I stopped Rocklatan made my vision a lot worse even after a week my vision hasn't come back”

Sherry · Taken for 1 to 2 years · September 3, 2020

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “Rocklatan dropped my eye pressure from 21 to 15, But I had an severe allergic reactions. My doctor told me to stop it, and after 10 days all symptoms gone.”

ustuarta · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 29, 2020

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “Was using Combigan morning & night + Travatan at night, 1 drop each. I was switched to Rocklatan. Dr. saw improvement. I had no side effects.”

Anonymous · July 22, 2021

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “Using Rocklatan for 2 weeks. Extreme tearing, redness, blurry vision and inflammation in left eye. Only redness in right eye. Pressure reduced greatly but still Dr took me off and back on travatan”

Mitch · Taken for 1 to 2 years · January 12, 2022

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “Over 18 months my pressure has been dropping from 19 to most recent of 13 both eyes. Blood shot and tearing is not ideal but result is impressive. Using Clear Eye drops help with side effects.”

nina · Taken for 1 to 6 months · October 19, 2021

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “The medication decreases blood sugar in the middle of the night. Pretty severe adverse effect.”