User Reviews for Ipratropium to treat COPD, Maintenance

Also known as: Atrovent, Atrovent HFA, Ipratropium Inhalation Solution, Ipratropium Inhalation Aerosol

Ipratropium has an average rating of 7.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of COPD, Maintenance. 60% of those users who reviewed Ipratropium reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Ipratropium Rating Summary

7.8/10 average rating

Compare all 60 medications used in the treatment of COPD, Maintenance.

lennys June 25, 2015

Atrovent (ipratropium): “worked on me immediately I had little to no faith in inhalers till this one”

Lizzy68 April 23, 2015

Atrovent HFA (ipratropium): “This explains my insomnia”

toolajr · Taken for 10 years or more July 24, 2013

Atrovent (ipratropium): “I like this inhaler except for the ridiculous dose counter. It's only worth a 4 rating for that. Who in the world thought this counter would be better? ”

Anonymous June 25, 2011

Atrovent (ipratropium): “Up until a recent diagnosis of emphysema, I used Atrovent only if I got a pain in my lungs because of COPD. After a couple of days, pain was gone and I felt good. Now I am using Atrovent 4 times per day, and it continues to be a great medication that I can count on to work.”

mcpepper111 · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 6, 2012

Atrovent (ipratropium): “This works. It's about the only prescription inhaler that does work. This one works. It is not as good as Primatene Mist but it does work. Side effects including the standard steroid use warning though.”