User Reviews for Indocin SR

Pain 5.5
Summary of Indocin SR reviews 7.4 7 reviews

Reviews for Indocin SR

DavedLee · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 21, 2016

For Pain: “Before being diagnosed with Crohn's, I was having terrible aches in my lower back and legs. This product worked fine but I was never told of the side effects and developed bleeding stomach ulcers. Don't be on these too long. Get your doctor to find out the source of your problem.”

DianaCatherine June 27, 2016

For Pain: “For me the medication worked fine as far as reducing the inflammation. My inflammation was in one of my eyes and it did relieve the inflammation but the side effects, wow. I have been drowsy off and on and had terrible stomach pains. For me I added this to my do not take list but for someone who is not taking it everyday probably would not have as much stomach upset. I took it every day for almost two weeks. Too long for something that is hard on someone's stomach.”

Traumzwerg · Taken for 10 years or more June 26, 2015

For Ankylosing Spondylitis: “I've been using SR since first appeared in the mid 1980 and have lived a great life, even doing regular running. When I went to get my most recent prescription filled, the pharmacy substituted Indomethacin ER, which isn't at all effective. I'm better off with aspirin and ibuprufen. Has anyone else had a similar experience?”

Brilow July 7, 2010

For Tendonitis: “I have a lot of inflammation relief with Indocin. The problem is that I can only take it every other day. I am 37 and very active, train Brazillian Jiu Jitsu 2 days a week. Get tendinitis in my shoulders easy. I would recommend this medicine.”

Anonymous March 11, 2010

For Ankylosing Spondylitis: “Although the progress of the disease continued Indocin allowed me to live a relatively normal life for 30 years.”

Anonymous June 12, 2009

For Ankylosing Spondylitis: “It's effective in controlling the pain and inflammation related to ankylosing spondylitis, for about 16 hours and then it's followed by headache and return of pain and inflammation. I've been using it for four days now and will be switching to 2 x day.”

Anonymous March 19, 2009

For Ankylosing Spondylitis: “By almost completely controlling the inflammation, full mobility with little or no pain was returned, including increased energy and thought processes.”