User Reviews for HyoMax SL

Learn more about HyoMax SL.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 2 reviews 141 medications

Summary of HyoMax SL reviews 2 reviews 6.0

Reviews for HyoMax SL

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "This medication works for me for a few hours, most of the time, when I get in a bind and HAVE to leave the house but I experience a wicked backlash of increased diarrhea for days after the one dose wears off."

Muttonmecom (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 20, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I've been taking this medicine for almost two years (took hyoscyamine for several years before that) and it really makes a big difference with my irritable bowel syndrome. I really only need to take two pills each morning and that gets me through my day. If my family eats out at a restaurant, I take two pills before leaving home. I do experience a bit of dry mouth and my eyes also get dried out (not the best side effect, but not the worst, either!). Overall, I highly recommend this medicine for those who suffer from IBS."

Anonymous September 7, 2010