User Reviews for Hydrocortisone topical to treat Pruritus

Also known as: Anusol-HC, Anucort-HC, Proctozone HC, Hydrocortisone 1% In Absorbase, Anusol-HC Suppositories, Proctosol-HC, Cortizone-10, Cortaid, Hytone, Westcort, Locoid, Preparation H Anti-Itch Cream Hydrocortisone 1%, Proctocort, Hydrocort cream, Texacort, Aeroseb-HC, Ala-Cort, Hemorrhoidal HC, Anusol HC-1, Aquanil HC, Proctocream-HC, Locoid Lipocream, Proctozone-H, Encort, Procto-Med HC, Scalpicin, Nutracort, MD Hydrocortisone, Ala-Scalp, Keratol HC, NuCort, Hydrocortisone with Aloe, Dermasorb HC, Rectacort-HC, Neosporin Eczema Essentials Anti-Itch Cream, Vagisil Anti-Itch Creme Sensitive Skin Formula, Cort-Dome High Potency, Cetacort, Dermacort, Cortizone-10 Intensive Healing Formula, GRx HiCort 25, Procto-Kit 1%, Procto-Kit 2.5%, Anuprep-HC, Rectasol-HC, Anumed-HC, Hemril-HC Uniserts, Penecort, Cotacort, Lacticare-HC, Orabase HCA, Ala-Scalp HP, Cortane, Anutone-HC, Anurx-HC, Anusert HC-1, Cortaid with Aloe, Acticort 100, Aloe Cort, Blue-Emu Anti-Itch Cream, Caldecort, Itch-X Lotion, Corticaine, Corticreme, Delcort, Pediaderm HC, Dermol HC, Dermolate, Scalacort, Gly-Cort, Hi-Cor, Hycort, Nogenic HC, Recort Plus, Rederm, Sarnol-HC, Scalp-Aid, Cort-Dome, Genasone/Aloe, Instacort 10, Scalp-Cort, Beta HC, Ivocort, Cortizone-10 Anal Itch Cream, Pandel, Bioelements Immediate Comfort, Recort Anti-Itch Cream, Nupercainal HC 1%, Dermarest Plus Anti-Itch, Cortizone-5, Cortizone for Kids, Neutrogena T-Scalp, Dermarest Dricort, Massengill Medicated Soft Cloth, Dermtex HC, Anuzone HC, Cortizone-10 Plus, Hemril-30, Proctosert HC, MiCort-HC, U-Cort, Cortaid Maximum Strength, Cortaid Intensive Therapy, Tucks Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Ointment, NuZon, Gynecort Maximum Strength, Dermarest Eczema Medicated, Procto-Pak 1%, NuCort with Aloe, Cortalo with Aloe, Aqua Glycolic HC, ProctoCare-HC, Monistat Soothing Care Itch Relief Cream, Hemmorex-HC, Instacort …show all brand names

Reviews for Hydrocortisone

Archie.B · Taken for less than 1 month April 28, 2017

Hydrocortisone 1% In Absorbase (hydrocortisone): "HI team I use it for phantom pain below knee and it stops all pain at night time and at day time"

Patticake12 May 22, 2015

"I wish I had not used this on my skin my skin is now damaged, thin and terribly wrinkled. I have taken care of my skin and now my arms look like I am 80."

nelady July 18, 2013

Cortizone-10 (hydrocortisone): "I suffer from Pruritus, a side effect to oxycodone. Cortizone cream is very effective. Stops itching immediately, with no unpleasant odor and is instantly absorbed into the skin. Hope this helps."

Anonymous September 27, 2011

"We have a lot of mosquitoes in our area. They are very attracted to me and I develop quarter sized bumps shortly after being bitten. I have found that if I apply Hydrocortisone 1% cream to a mosquito bite as soon as possible the swelling and itching will be relieved within minutes. It is important to apply the cream prior to scratching the bite. I highly recommend using this cream; it makes my life here tolerable."

Learn more about Pruritus

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)