User Reviews for Hydrocortisone topical to treat Pruritus

Also known as: Ala-Cort, Aquanil HC, Beta HC, Cortizone-5, Dermarest Plus Anti-Itch, Dermasorb HC, Dermtex HC, Gynecort Maximum Strength, Hydro Skin, Instacort, Itch-X Lotion, Locoid, Pandel, Pediaderm HC, Sarnol-HC

Reviews for Hydrocortisone

Hydrocortisone 1% In Absorbase (hydrocortisone): "HI team I use it for phantom pain below knee and it stops all pain at night time and at day time"

Archie.B (taken for less than 1 month) April 28, 2017

"I wish I had not used this on my skin my skin is now damaged, thin and terribly wrinkled. I have taken care of my skin and now my arms look like I am 80."

Patticake12 May 22, 2015

Cortizone-10 (hydrocortisone): "I suffer from Pruritus, a side effect to oxycodone. Cortizone cream is very effective. Stops itching immediately, with no unpleasant odor and is instantly absorbed into the skin. Hope this helps."

nelady July 18, 2013

"We have a lot of mosquitoes in our area. They are very attracted to me and I develop quarter sized bumps shortly after being bitten. I have found that if I apply Hydrocortisone 1% cream to a mosquito bite as soon as possible the swelling and itching will be relieved within minutes. It is important to apply the cream prior to scratching the bite. I highly recommend using this cream; it makes my life here tolerable."

Anonymous September 27, 2011