User Reviews for Hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan (Page 2)

Also known as: Benicar HCT

High Blood Pressure 6.1

Reviews for Hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan

GyaRel August 13, 2010

Benicar HCT (hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan) for High Blood Pressure: “About 7 years ago, my cholestrol, BMI, BP were 260, > 30, and 180/110, respectively. After 8 weeks of exercise, I lost 40 lb, new BMI =19. Cholestrol < 170, BP=145/100. Started Toporol 25mg. A year later, added Benicar 20/12.5. I have a frequent side effect that Doctor doesn't understand: I call it GyaRel11am Syndrome. At around 11 am (after 3 hrs of intake of medicine), I feel bad. Hand/feet feel cold. I am confused. I rush to take lunch. In next 15 min, I am normal for whole day. ”

Debbie R June 8, 2010

Benicar HCT (hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan) for High Blood Pressure: “After taking this medication for approximately 3-4 days I had wheezing and difficulty breathing. Please be mindful of all side effects. ”

Anonymous July 8, 2009

Benicar HCT (hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan) for High Blood Pressure: “I've been taking Benicar 40mg for the last year. It definitely helps bring down my blood pressure with no side effects. I keep trying to find another blood pressure medicine that is less expensive but always return to Benicar because of the low incidence of side effects.”

Anonymous January 31, 2009

Benicar HCT (hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan) for High Blood Pressure: “I've been taking Benicar HTC for a little over a year. I eat a lot more salads and reduced my sugar intake to lose weight. After losing 15 lbs my doctor lowered my dose from 40/12.5 to 20/12.5. I wish this drug was not so expensive.”

Robster April 17, 2008

Benicar HCT (hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan): “I agree that Benicar HCT s wonderful. I have been using it for 3 months but it is very expensive.”

Estie March 19, 2008

Estie March 19, 2008

Benicar HCT (hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan) for High Blood Pressure: “I have been using Benicar Hct 40mg for the past 2 years and it has realy helped lower my blood pressure. I love it so much, only that it is very expensive.”