User Reviews for Hycodan to treat Cough (Page 2)

Hycodan Rating Summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 426 medications used in the treatment of Cough.

Reviews for Hycodan

Anonymous October 2, 2008

“I have had a hacking cough for about a month that was severely hindering my ability to sleep. I've only used this medicine for one night and last night was the best night's sleep in over a month. Even my boyfriend said I didn't cough in my sleep or toss and turn. This medicine is the third medicine I have tried in this past month. I couldn't ask for a better product.”

Anonymous September 27, 2008

“For years I have a chronic cough as well as some form of arthritis, which denied me a good night of sleep. Lately I have been taking a teaspoon of hycodan syrup along with 2 advil tablets, before going to bed, and got a restful night of sleep and woke up without pain.”

NYC1 September 23, 2008

“I tried about 4 OTC cough medicines to no avail. I have tried Hycodan in the past and this is what I recommend if you want a good medicine for a bad cough. ”

Anonymous July 15, 2008

“Twice I've had dry coughs that weren't helped by OTC syrups. In each case it felt as though I had a bit of dust adhering to wall of my throat. I went for several days without decent sleep because of all the coughing each night. I was miserable. In both cases hydrocodone (once in pill form and once Hycodan syrup) cured the cough and I was able to get a decent nights sleep. If you ever have bronchitis that keeps you up all night coughing, don't waste time being miserable. Go to a doctor.”

Anonymous July 13, 2008

“Works miraculously on a cough. Be careful of the side effects. Makes me somewhat woosey and dizzy. Use only when desperate for relief.”

Anonymous April 9, 2008

“worked great!!! but it made my skin itch all night.”

Anonymous March 26, 2008

“I finally got the relief otc products couldn't give me”

LDopa March 18, 2008

“I love this stuff...I wish it came in 2 litre bottles!!”

Anonymous March 6, 2008

“This medicine was used for a racking cough. It gave relief and allowed sleep. It is an important tool in the physicians medicine chest. Take only the exact prescribed dose. it is very strong. Go to bed.”

Learn more about Cough

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)