User Reviews for Tenex

High Blood Pressure
8.3

Summary of Tenex reviews 7.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Tenex

"I was reading these posts as my son has been taking Tenex for 10 years. However I want to post some information re: my nieces too. They have PANDAS which is caused by Strep Throat (Pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infections ). Many symptoms are similar to Tourette syndrome. The treatment is different. So if your child has had Strep Throat and then high anxiety with or without tics, check out PANDAS information too."

RLeaW71 (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 26, 2018

For High Blood Pressure "Very effective with no side effects."

Fly Guy (taken for 10 years or more) September 5, 2014

For ADHD "My son (6yrs) is on Focalin in the morning and Tenex in the late afternoon. They have put him on it twice and was the same way both times. He was bouncing off the walls, pulling his hair out, very very smart but. He had an answer for everything and everybody. It was a complete disaster. We could not go anywhere and do anything. He had awful fits. We now take Focalin 20 in morning and Focalin 5 in the afternoon. I'm not so sure that's working either."

brandyhgalabama April 23, 2012

For High Blood Pressure "Works fantastic for high blood pressure. Almost made it too low but it's stabilized now. I've tried 3 different high blood pressure medicines from 3 different drug classes and none work as well as Tenex. The worst side effect I had was dry mouth, but that goes away after a week or 2, so don't quit the drug over that."

antimental February 21, 2011

For High Blood Pressure "This medication makes me feel very weak no matter what time of the day I take it. I would not recommend it for anxiety seeing as you have to take it every day in order for it to lower blood pressure and make stressful situations more bearable instead of taking it as needed."

Anonymous November 15, 2009

"Tenex is great for ADHD and sleeping disorders in kids. My nephew did great on this medicine. We had tried everything and nothing worked. This is amazing."

Anonymous February 26, 2009