User Reviews for Glycerin

Also known as: Allens Junior Cough, Bandi S15, Boots Cough Syrup 3 Months Plus, Colace Glycerin Suppositories, Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult, Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Pediatric, Fleet Liquid Glycerin Suppositories, Glycerin Suppositories Maximum Strength, Glycerol, Osmoglyn, Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories, Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories, Ravin, Sani-Supp, Senokot Direct Relief, ...show all 16 brand names

Learn more about Glycerin.

Constipation 6 reviews 248 medications

7.8
Summary of Glycerin reviews 6 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Glycerin

Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult (glycerin) for Constipation: "Stress from travel compounded with family emergency stopped my bowel for more than 7 days. Tried all the favored laxatives from experience, nothing helped in the least. Within 6 minutes after my suppository I began having results. Immediately inserted my second suppository and within 10 minutes greater results & relief. The internet helped me understand how to use properly & why these are effective."

Noavail (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult (glycerin) for Constipation: "I thank God for using this product! It is amazing! I have constipation due to opioid use due to back pain. I've tried everything that there is; Amitiza, Linzess, Movantik-you name it, I have tried it. All of the above cause me to have horrible intestinal gas. I tried a different suppository that was the kind you insert in and it stays in there -it's like wax or whatever, it BURNED terribly! This is more like an enema but it's a very, very tiny amount of liquid that you squeeze in. Within five seconds I was in the bathroom doing business and business was great! No pain, no gas, I am so thrilled and thankful to have found this and I pray it will continue to work this way for me! Fleet Liquid Glycerin 5.4 grams. Hyperosmotic."

Sasha24 (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Constipation: "It did not work at all. One hour and a half later I was able to pass it but with nothing else. Very confusing as I have used before about a year ago and it worked great."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 8, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories (glycerin) for Constipation: "My baby is 4 months old and did not have a bowl movement for about a week. She had a few pebbles come out and she was screaming in so much pain. I used this medicine for her. The pharmacist told me to run it under water and use half of it, I still used a little less. It worked really good. She was pooping in 1 hour and it just really helped soften it up so she can get it out. Great product, my sister told me about it. Vary happy I found this and it helped my baby girl."

Christinahaipek June 24, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Constipation: "It was gentle. As I am pregnant that's really important, and gave me relief. Although it took three hours to work, it worked!"

Anonymous December 28, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Constipation: "I used to have incomplete bowel movements. Glycerin suppositories are gentle and safe. My doctor says they are safer than anything oral, perhaps with the exception of prunes or prune juice. "

carl bahirney August 9, 2011