User Reviews for Lescol

Learn more about Lescol.

Reviews for Lescol

"Lescol put me in the hospital for four days. Took the first pill and within 5 hours I was vomiting and had diarrhea for 2-1/2 hours. The second time I took it the same happened except now I was jaundiced and my bowel movements had no color."

Volunteer December 20, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Lescol lowered my LDL cholesterol from 270 to 101, but my HDL remains at only 36. I am a 63 year old male . My doctor recently prescribed Simcor, a combination of Zocor and Niacin 500/20 , to try and raise the HDL. During tests over the last 8 years on Lescol my HDL has been anywhere from the present 36 to 40. My liver enzymes have been slightly high, but evidently not enough to concern my doctor. I have no muscle pain or weakness, but am also on blood pressure medicines, which make me feel tired and lethargic. Since I have depleted the types of BP medicines, I assume I will just have to live with it. Exercise helps this tiredness, but a bad back and nerves in my lower back and hip prevent much exercise."

Anonymous August 31, 2008