User Reviews for Synalar
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Synalar.
Reviews for Synalar to treat Lichen Sclerosus
"I use Synalar as the steroid to treat my LS. My GP prescribed this straight away after diagnosing my condition in 30 secs after an examination. Am very happy with results. Used after Epaderm emollient for washing, Synalar when required and barrier cream to help with symptoms. LS is controllable now."
Anonymous November 8, 2010
24 users found this comment helpful.
More about Synalar (fluocinolone topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Synalar (Fluocinolone Cream and Ointment)
- Synalar (Fluocinolone Solution)
- Synalar (Advanced Reading)
- Synalar Mild (Advanced Reading)
- Synalar Regular (Advanced Reading)