User Reviews for Synalar
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Synalar.
Reviews for Synalar to treat Dermatitis
"When on holiday in hot sunny climates I always suffer from severe heat rash. After using Synalar cream it clears after a day or so it is brilliant."
Anonymous July 6, 2010
12 users found this comment helpful.
More about Synalar (fluocinolone topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Synalar (Fluocinolone Cream and Ointment)
- Synalar (Fluocinolone Solution)
- Synalar (Advanced Reading)
- Synalar Mild (Advanced Reading)
- Synalar Regular (Advanced Reading)