User Reviews for Ovcon 35 to treat Birth Control

Reviews for Ovcon 35

Endometriosis (stage 4) · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 28, 2017

“I'm so grateful I finally found this pill. I feel like I have my life back. It has allowed me, after 3 major surgeries & years of painful hormones, to remember what it feels like to *not* be in pain/discomfort all the time. I use Zenchent continuously in with the arm implant Nexplanon (implant alone wasn't enough). Between the 2 I do not have any bleeding, nor endo symptoms (mostly intestinal & ovarian when they're bad), nor any bad side effects - no tender breasts, decreased sex drive, acne breakouts, crazy mood swings, cramping, bloating, food cravings, weight gain, rage attacks (all of which I've experienced with other hormone regimens). I actually sleep better on this pill. Have hope that you can find the right endo management too!”

NOT pleased April 26, 2017

“Pros: Have NOT gotten pregnant; clear skin; easy to take. Cons: ALWAYS tired; decreased sex drive; EXTREMELY moody; period last 10 days.”

search4gr8bc September 15, 2010

“I was on Ovcon for at least 2 years. I just remember regular periods, no real weight gain, no change in sex drive. I stopped taking it for a year just because I didn't need to be on it. Then I needed birth control again and was put on Velivet(hated it), I'm currently on Apri which I hate. So I'm changing back to Ovcon this month.”

Anonymous December 16, 2009

“It was the first time I used birth control pills with Ovcon35. I didn't have any side effects from it at all.”

More about Ovcon 35 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands: Junel Fe 1/20, Lo Loestrin Fe, Taytulla, Blisovi Fe 1/20, ... +42 more

Professional resources