User Reviews for Ovcon 35

Learn more about Ovcon 35.

Birth Control 2 reviews 292 medications

Endometriosis 2 reviews 167 medications

9.5
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 169 medications

Summary of Ovcon 35 reviews 5 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Ovcon 35

For Endometriosis "I have been on Ovcon 35 continuously for over 9 years. I've used the generic forms and found no difference. This pill gave me back a normal life after yrs of suffering from endometriosis pain."

Anonymous September 3, 2011

For Birth Control "I was on Ovcon for at least 2 years. I just remember regular periods, no real weight gain, no change in sex drive. I stopped taking it for a year just because I didn't need to be on it. Then I needed birth control again and was put on Velivet(hated it), I'm currently on Apri which I hate. So I'm changing back to Ovcon this month."

search4gr8bc September 15, 2010

For Birth Control "It was the first time I used birth control pills with Ovcon35. I didn't have any side effects from it at all."

Anonymous December 16, 2009

For Endometriosis "I think this has to be the best product. I've been dealing with problems from endometriosis since I was 12. Abnormal cycles, painful abdomen, bowel problems, etc. I had laser surgery to remove the endometriosis in July last year and afterward was placed on Ovcon 35 continuous. I had a small amount of breakthrough bleeding and pain for about a month after starting treatment. It's great now. I'm hoping to avoid further surgery for quite a bit of time."

JNettTX March 24, 2009

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was given Ovcon 4 years ago because of abnormal irregular bleeding. I decided to try this before a hysterectomy. I had no other problems and was near menopause age. I did not want to have surgery when everything was healthy. It worked great for me with little or no side effects. I am now 52 and got through this because of Ovcon without the surgery."

DECOY October 7, 2008