User Reviews for Ovcon 35

Learn more about Ovcon 35.

Birth Control 3 reviews 300 medications

8.8
Other 3 reviews

0.0
Summary of Ovcon 35 reviews 6 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Ovcon 35

For Birth Control "Pros: Have NOT gotten pregnant; clear skin; easy to take. Cons: ALWAYS tired; decreased sex drive; EXTREMELY moody; period last 10 days."

NOT pleased April 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Endometriosis "I have been on Ovcon 35 continuously for over 9 years. I've used the generic forms and found no difference. This pill gave me back a normal life after yrs of suffering from endometriosis pain."

Anonymous September 3, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I was on Ovcon for at least 2 years. I just remember regular periods, no real weight gain, no change in sex drive. I stopped taking it for a year just because I didn't need to be on it. Then I needed birth control again and was put on Velivet(hated it), I'm currently on Apri which I hate. So I'm changing back to Ovcon this month."

search4gr8bc September 15, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "It was the first time I used birth control pills with Ovcon35. I didn't have any side effects from it at all."

Anonymous December 16, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Endometriosis "I think this has to be the best product. I've been dealing with problems from endometriosis since I was 12. Abnormal cycles, painful abdomen, bowel problems, etc. I had laser surgery to remove the endometriosis in July last year and afterward was placed on Ovcon 35 continuous. I had a small amount of breakthrough bleeding and pain for about a month after starting treatment. It's great now. I'm hoping to avoid further surgery for quite a bit of time."

JNettTX March 24, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was given Ovcon 4 years ago because of abnormal irregular bleeding. I decided to try this before a hysterectomy. I had no other problems and was near menopause age. I did not want to have surgery when everything was healthy. It worked great for me with little or no side effects. I am now 52 and got through this because of Ovcon without the surgery."

DECOY October 7, 2008