User Reviews for Ovcon 35

Birth Control 8.8

Reviews for Ovcon 35

Endometriosis (stage 4) · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 28, 2017

For Birth Control: “I'm so grateful I finally found this pill. I feel like I have my life back. It has allowed me, after 3 major surgeries & years of painful hormones, to remember what it feels like to *not* be in pain/discomfort all the time. I use Zenchent continuously in with the arm implant Nexplanon (implant alone wasn't enough). Between the 2 I do not have any bleeding, nor endo symptoms (mostly intestinal & ovarian when they're bad), nor any bad side effects - no tender breasts, decreased sex drive, acne breakouts, crazy mood swings, cramping, bloating, food cravings, weight gain, rage attacks (all of which I've experienced with other hormone regimens). I actually sleep better on this pill. Have hope that you can find the right endo management too!”

NOT pleased April 26, 2017

For Birth Control: “Pros: Have NOT gotten pregnant; clear skin; easy to take. Cons: ALWAYS tired; decreased sex drive; EXTREMELY moody; period last 10 days.”

Anonymous September 3, 2011

For Endometriosis: “I have been on Ovcon 35 continuously for over 9 years. I've used the generic forms and found no difference. This pill gave me back a normal life after yrs of suffering from endometriosis pain.”

search4gr8bc September 15, 2010

For Birth Control: “I was on Ovcon for at least 2 years. I just remember regular periods, no real weight gain, no change in sex drive. I stopped taking it for a year just because I didn't need to be on it. Then I needed birth control again and was put on Velivet(hated it), I'm currently on Apri which I hate. So I'm changing back to Ovcon this month.”

Anonymous December 16, 2009

For Birth Control: “It was the first time I used birth control pills with Ovcon35. I didn't have any side effects from it at all.”

JNettTX March 24, 2009

For Endometriosis: “I think this has to be the best product. I've been dealing with problems from endometriosis since I was 12. Abnormal cycles, painful abdomen, bowel problems, etc. I had laser surgery to remove the endometriosis in July last year and afterward was placed on Ovcon 35 continuous. I had a small amount of breakthrough bleeding and pain for about a month after starting treatment. It's great now. I'm hoping to avoid further surgery for quite a bit of time.”

DECOY October 7, 2008

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: “I was given Ovcon 4 years ago because of abnormal irregular bleeding. I decided to try this before a hysterectomy. I had no other problems and was near menopause age. I did not want to have surgery when everything was healthy. It worked great for me with little or no side effects. I am now 52 and got through this because of Ovcon without the surgery.”

More about Ovcon 35 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands: Junel Fe 1/20, Lo Loestrin Fe, Taytulla, Blisovi Fe 1/20, ... +42 more

Professional resources