User Reviews for Necon 0.5/35 to treat Birth Control

Reviews for Necon 0.5/35

Sally · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 27, 2020

“This BC changed my life and not for the better. No weight gain, but the mood swings are AWFUL. I’m a big empath, so I’ve always cried easily, but never like this. I’m talking tears in 2.5 seconds over the littlest things. I also think my PMS has worsened severely. The first three months put my skin through absolute hell and I’ve never been one for breakouts. I started this because I was having menstrual migraines on my previous pill that I had taken for 5+ years. My doctor suggested switching it up. I’ve now been on this for 9 months, and I’m prepared to switch when these last 3 months are up. If you are an emotional person, it is no not worth it! I’m also on no other medications.”

LadyDeanne June 8, 2018

“I’m 26 I’ve been on Necon 0.5/35 for about 7 months now. Let’s start with the good: I’ve had no weight gain other than gaining a cup size, my acne has cleared up way better than any skin regime could do (I’ve suffered from breakouts ever since I was 13), and my period is always light and comes around at the same time every month. Now for the negative: The worst part is the MOOD SWINGS. I’ve always considered myself to be a fairly reasonable, non-emotional person, but that’s changed since taking necon. I get extremely annoyed over very minimal things, I take things personally when I know it’s not personal, and I find myself crying for no real reason. It got better in the 3rd & 4th month, but months 5-7 have been brutal. Has anyone who’s taken necon for a long time dealt with this during the first year? I keep hoping it’ll get better but it only seems to be getting worse. The good side effects are great, so I want to stick it out a little longer.”

More about Necon 0.5 / 35 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands: Junel Fe 1/20, Lo Loestrin Fe, Taytulla, Blisovi Fe 1/20, ... +43 more

Professional resources