User Reviews for Larin 24 Fe
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Larin 24 Fe
For Birth Control "EXTREME fatigue and weight gain, loss of period, sore breasts, nasuea. I started taking pill and couldn't get enough sleep after 8- 10 hours of sleep I would need a morning nap for after dropping children at school - sometimes for 2 hours. Legs felt heavy. Gave it a try for 2.5 months and couldn't stand it any longer. I've been off the pil for a week and feel completely normal again- thank goodness. I had an minena IUD with hormones for 5 years and believe that was giving me fatigue as well as it was slightly infected- but at that stage I had a series of life challenges that could have accounted fatigue too. It seems additional hormones do no suit me. Previous Oral birth control gave me severe depression. Still searching."
47 years old May 23, 2016
2 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills
More about Larin 24 Fe (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Larin 24 Fe Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives