User Reviews for Larin 24 Fe

Birth Control
1.5

Summary of Larin 24 Fe reviews 1.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Larin 24 Fe

For Birth Control "This was my first birth control pill. It all started out fairly good at first... Before birth control, I suffered from extremely painful periods. This pill for sure cured the pain and heavy bleeding. About 5 months after taking it I started getting mood swings- anger, depression, you name it! I thought I was going insane and even wondered if I was bipolar at one point. It seriously almost ruined my relationships with those I care about most. I'm so happy I put 2 and 2 together and realized it must be my hormones. I also had increased appetite and cravings, and experienced extreme PMS symptoms twice every cycle. I just recently switched birth control and already feel back to my old self. (no depression). If this next one doesn't work I'm swearing off the pill for good!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 19, 2018

For Birth Control "EXTREME fatigue and weight gain, loss of period, sore breasts, nasuea. I started taking pill and couldn't get enough sleep after 8- 10 hours of sleep I would need a morning nap for after dropping children at school - sometimes for 2 hours. Legs felt heavy. Gave it a try for 2.5 months and couldn't stand it any longer. I've been off the pil for a week and feel completely normal again- thank goodness. I had an minena IUD with hormones for 5 years and believe that was giving me fatigue as well as it was slightly infected- but at that stage I had a series of life challenges that could have accounted fatigue too. It seems additional hormones do no suit me. Previous Oral birth control gave me severe depression. Still searching."

47 years old May 23, 2016