User Reviews for Junel 1 / 20

Learn more about Junel 1/20.

Birth Control 5 reviews 280 medications

Summary of Junel 1/20 reviews 5 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Junel 1/20

For Birth Control "I was very hesitant to start birth control, but needed to as my relationship got more serious and I needed to be protected. The first 3 days of taking the 21 day pack Junel, I did experience some nausea (mild, but didn't have an appetite.) It did subside, but now looking back I have realized that slowly, but surely I have become super emotionless/apathetic a bit more month by month. I hit my threshold of not "feeling" this month and am most likely getting an IUD next month. I am a very emotional person, which I love that about myself. On Junel, I am numb and just blah. It's different from depression. Other side effects were very minor, but included my breasts growing half a cup, probably 1-2lbs weight gain in my mid section. Skin Is good."

COGIRL March 8, 2016

For Birth Control "I have been on Junel 1/20 for 2 months and just started my third pack. The first 2 months were fine. My periods are regular and actually shorter and lighter than they've ever been which is a plus!! But every night since I started this pack, I've woke up with nausea and vomiting! I've also had a terrible headache every day... One side effect I've had all along is lack of sex drive. Everyone responds differently to birth control but unfortunately, I do not think this one is for me."

AMI121515 December 15, 2015

For Birth Control "i went on Junel fe about 15 months ago for extremely painful cramps during my period and for birth control, about two months after I lost most of my sex drive and over the course I've been taking it I went from 110-138, I'm 5'0 and 18, and even after all these months I'm still finding new stretch marks and gaining weight and I'm barely eating. I'm switching at the end of this pack(finally). I gave it 4/10 because it kept me from getting pregnant but otherwise it sucks."

Paisley19 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 23, 2015

For Birth Control "I recently switched to Junel from being on Loestrin 24 FE for years. I have been on Junel 1/20 for a month now and I'm pleased to say I have had no side effects. The switch over has been flawless."

Zippidy do da July 28, 2013

For Birth Control "This pill made my breasts swell up an entire cup size. I craved sugar like crazy. If I did not take my pill at the same time each day I would spot. I feel bloated regularly as well. I don't like it."

Anonymous April 29, 2011