User Reviews for Brevicon to treat Birth Control
“I don’t recommend, constantly exhausted on this pill Brevicon, if you miss a pill, spot for weeks on end. Feels like I’m constantly pms’ing from it.”
This information is not intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews may be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge, and judgement of healthcare professionals.
Learn more about Birth Control
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions: Fact or Fallacy?
- Birth Control and Alcohol: Do They Interact?
- Birth Control Guide
- Birth Control Pills - Breakthrough Bleeding
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Emergency Contraception: What You Need to Know
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills: Your Questions Answered
- Hormonal Birth Control Methods (Non-Pill Options)
- Missed taking your birth control pill? Here's what to do next
- Non-hormonal Birth Control Methods
- Permanent Birth Control Methods
Medicine.com guides (external)
More about Brevicon (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug images
- Drug class: contraceptives