User Reviews for Brevicon

Birth Control

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

MadMandy204 · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 31, 2020

For Birth Control: “I don’t recommend, constantly exhausted on this pill Brevicon, if you miss a pill, spot for weeks on end. Feels like I’m constantly pms’ing from it.”

Wilson · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 12, 2019

“LOVE Breviscon birth control pills. I recommend it to all my friends, absolutely zero side effects and made my period cramps go from so painful I couldn't move, to not even noticing they were there! That, plus a much lighter and shorter period as well, and I find if I miss a day and have to double up the next day I wont have any sort of spotting or early period. Been on Brevicon for 6 years now! Hopefully this review helps someone else out there.”

More about Brevicon (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands
Junel Fe 1/20, Lo Loestrin Fe, Loestrin 21 1/20, Microgestin Fe 1/20, ... +43 more

Professional resources