User Reviews for Aurovela Fe 1/20

Birth Control 1.3

want to warn others · Taken for less than 1 month November 12, 2020

For Birth Control: “If you have a history of depression and/or anxiety, this birth control pill Aurovela Fe 1/20 may make it worse. I have depression and anxiety that I have been treated for for 5 years now and been stable on medication. I have been taking microgestin fe 1/20 for about 3 years now and my pharmacy ran out of everything and this was their only option. Within 3 weeks I am experiencing depression and anxiety similar to when I was first diagnosed with depression and wasn’t in treatment for it. It’s awful. I feel terrible, Aurovela Fe 1/20 has given med side effects of me bing extremely bloated, my boobs are insanely huge and so sore, I have acne break outs in 6 places on my face and all over my chest and collar bone area. This pill is absolutely awful and I hate how it makes me feel. The pharmacist assured me it was all the same active ingredients and I shouldn't notice a change. Well when I’m 3 weeks into it and having suicidal thoughts return for the first time in 5 years and this has been the only change, I beg to differ.”

kraye · Taken for less than 1 month October 31, 2020

For Birth Control: “I took only one month of Aurovela Fe 1/20 birth control pill. Within that one month, I had the worst depression and anxiety of my entire life. I couldn’t sleep or eat. I was nauseous almost 24 hours of the day. I even threw up after the first time I took it. I was given this pill when my pharmacy didn’t have my regular pill, and went back almost once a week to see if I could get the original pill I was on. On top of all that, I take the birth control to get rid of my acne, and it didn’t even help with that.”

Nope · Taken for less than 1 month October 26, 2020

For Birth Control: “I had been taking Microgestin or Junel with no problems for over 5 years when my pharmacy switched to Aurovela. By week 3, I was fighting severe and life altering depression, anxiety, self loathing, and feeling overwhelmed. When I called my pharmacy to switch back, I was told they have received many such complaints about Aurovela.”

Anonymous September 20, 2020

“This Aurovela Fe 1/20 is like being on acid and mushrooms in a weird way and makes my parts feel tingly”

More about Aurovela Fe 1 / 20 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands: Junel Fe 1/20, Lo Loestrin Fe, Taytulla, Blisovi 24 Fe, ... +43 more

Professional resources