User Reviews for Marlissa

Learn more about Marlissa.

Birth Control 2 reviews 292 medications

Summary of Marlissa reviews 2 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Marlissa

For Birth Control "I was on Marlissa for over 6 months and loved it - my periods were regulated, no weight gain, no acne, boobs grew. And I didn't even take it at exactly the time I was supposed to every night! My only con is that my sex drive has greatly declined :( but luckily I have an amazing boyfriend to counteract that! I would definitely recommend this birth control. I had to switch this week to Portia sadly... so we shall see how this one goes."

AG42092 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 2, 2016

For Birth Control "This birth control worked in the sense that it prevents pregnancy however I suffered from horrible side effects. I had never struggled with bad acne before but I began getting cysts around my jawline and breakout on my cheeks (which I never got before). Not sure about any other side effects. I didn't pay much attention to that because my face was my main concern. I took this for 3 months and I ended up switching to a different pill."

nicoleb123 September 15, 2015

More about Marlissa (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel)

Professional resources