User Reviews for Amethyst

Learn more about Amethyst.

Birth Control 3 reviews 305 medications

1.3
Summary of Amethyst reviews 3 reviews 1.3

Reviews for Amethyst

For Birth Control "I'm 36 and never used birth control I am no longer wanting to have children and hate having a period so I tried amethyst in hopes of never having to deal with it. After 1 month and 15 days of bleeding I'm throwing it away. If this is " better" than bleeding heavily for 3 days then I don't want it. Will not be continuing on any birth control. Will just have to let nature take its toll. Not what I had hoped for at all."

Over it mom July 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I took this medication hoping it would stop my periods as it claims. It's supposed to be a generic of Lybrel. I took it for 8 months, never stopped my period. In fact, I had spotting and bleeding everyday. I also became emotional and moody."

Sarah1111 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "This pill is great in theory... Unless you take it on the first day of your period like instructed! Week 3 of this pill, and week 3 of my period. I'm pretty disappointed. And the mood swings I've been experiencing are ridiculous! Bright side, I haven't had any cramping. That's the only good thing I have to say about this pill right now."

Tka1997 (taken for less than 1 month) January 10, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Amethyst (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel)

Other brands: Aviane, Lutera, Levora, Seasonique, More... (30)

Professional resources