User Reviews for Amethyst

Birth Control
3.5

Summary of Amethyst reviews 3.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Amethyst

For Birth Control "You do have to give your body a lot of time to get used to this one. I bled for a few months straight, as it worked in my body, now I don’t have a period at all, and no spotting! Any birth control is going to mess with your hormones and cause bleeding the first few months. They warn you before taking it!!! They tell you to expect bleeding for the first SIX months. You can also read it on the paper they give you with the pill pack. I know everybody’s body will not react the same, but it takes almost a year for your body to be regulated with a new birth control."

Maddyleigh (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 26, 2018

For Birth Control "I'm 36 and never used birth control I am no longer wanting to have children and hate having a period so I tried amethyst in hopes of never having to deal with it. After 1 month and 15 days of bleeding I'm throwing it away. If this is " better" than bleeding heavily for 3 days then I don't want it. Will not be continuing on any birth control. Will just have to let nature take its toll. Not what I had hoped for at all."

Over it mom July 6, 2017

For Birth Control "I took this medication hoping it would stop my periods as it claims. It's supposed to be a generic of Lybrel. I took it for 8 months, never stopped my period. In fact, I had spotting and bleeding everyday. I also became emotional and moody."

Sarah1111 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 16, 2017

For Birth Control "This pill is great in theory... Unless you take it on the first day of your period like instructed! Week 3 of this pill, and week 3 of my period. I'm pretty disappointed. And the mood swings I've been experiencing are ridiculous! Bright side, I haven't had any cramping. That's the only good thing I have to say about this pill right now."

Tka1997 (taken for less than 1 month) January 10, 2016