User Reviews for Vivelle

Learn more about Vivelle.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 2 reviews 202 medications

Summary of Vivelle reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Vivelle

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I've been Vivelle for at least 4 years now. HRT pills upset my stomach and were not as effective for me. I tried the generic version of Vivelle but it was a much larger patch and did not stick as well. The adhesive on the generic also gave me a rash. Stick to the brand on this one would be my recommendation. I'm down to the lowest dose, hopefully will be done completely in another year or so. But this has saved my sanity and that of those around me."

Anonymous June 3, 2009

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I have been on the Vivelle Dot for 3 years after having my hysterectomy. It is wonderful and has controlled my hotflashes, night sweats, breast tenderness, and dry sking. The Vivelle Dot is a much better drug for me than Premarin. The Premarin was making my skin literally very dry and shrivel. At first the Premarin was fine and after several years it started to have a very different effect on me causing pain during intercourse and very dry skin. Changed to Vivelle Dot and all symptoms went away"

Anonymous March 6, 2008