User Reviews for Minivelle to treat Postmenopausal Symptoms

Minivelle has an average rating of 6.5 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Postmenopausal Symptoms. 50% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 25% reported a negative effect.

Minivelle Rating Summary

6.5/10 average rating

Compare all 146 medications used in the treatment of Postmenopausal Symptoms.

Mauta · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 23, 2015

“It took about 5 weeks to start working completely. My gynecologist told me to not give up. After 3 weeks I was still getting hot flashes daily. I continued as prescribed and Zero hot flashes!! No side effects. One year using”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2013

“It has been 5 days into my dose of Minivelle. My hot flashes reduced drastically, however, the very next day I developed severe arthritis in my knees. It took me until today to realize this could be a side effect. After reading- it is. I have discontinued the patch and hopefully my knees will get better.”

caligirl52 · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 15, 2013

“I have had a great experience with the Minivelle patch. I was suffering with many, many, hot flashes a day and night sweats that left me drenched! I am down to a handful of flashes a day and the night sweats are gone!”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 25, 2015

“I have a hysterectomy 6 weeks ago. For the first two weeks I was on estrodiL pill 1mg. It was horrible, I cried everyday, was depressed, didn't eat, and didn't feel like me at all I felt like a zombie. I wasn't sleeping and had heart palpitations with hot flushes. My Dr switched me to the patch and I change it twice a week. The patch and pill are like night and night for me. I now feel like myself again and also finally get to sleep. I haven't really had any side effects except for a few headaches the first week. I will stay on this as long as I possibly can. It's working well for me. The pharmacy at first gave me the 15.00 generic patch but I returned it for the minivelle name brand and pay 45.”

Sheilacat55 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 29, 2019

“I am 49, peri menopausal and I was having hot flashes but the worst part were the depression and moods of sadness and zero energy. I’ve been on the generic version in Minivelle patch for about a month and I feel a lot better already! I’ve had a couple of breakthrough hot flashes but the depression and moods have improved greatly!”

Annie · Taken for less than 1 month November 3, 2018

“I have been using the Vivelle Dot for many years. It was a God send...a true miracle and I loved it. Then out of the blue, my insurance substituted the Minivelle patch for my Vivelle. Within a couple of weeks, my hot flashes and irritability came back...my quality of life was awful! Needless to say, I went back on the Vivelle patch and life was good again. Personally, I will never use the Minivelle again.”

Reality witch June 12, 2020

“Stopped using mylan estradiol because it was like wearing a smelly beer coaster. Switched to Miniville which work fine for over a year now I can’t get them to stay on overnight despite pre- treating area with etoh (alcohol) wipe. Then I get break through bleeding and my level was so low I had to supplement with po so what’s the point Looking for new reliable brand I won’t have to jangle too much with my insurance company to get I have to put a waterproof bandaid over it to keep it on for everyday never mind showering If that stays on why can’t they put an edge of that on it It costs enough”

Susan Grady January 28, 2014

“Gained weight and joint pain”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 6, 2018

“Using minivelle patches .05 mg. every 5 days and still getting hot flashes every night. I see the dose can be twice weekly. Should I use them more than every 5 days, or less”