Minivelle Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Minivelle (estradiol) is a member of the estrogens drug class and is commonly used for Osteoporosis and Postmenopausal Symptoms.
This Minivelle price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Minivelle transdermal film, extended release (0.025 mg/24 hours twice weekly) is around $181 for a supply of 8 films, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Minivelle is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Minivelle availability.
Transdermal Film, Extended Release
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Minivelle Coupons and Rebates
Minivelle offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Minivelle Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay as little as $15 on each of up to 12 prescriptions with savings of up to $55 per month; for additional information contact the program at 855-497-8461.
|Number of uses:||12 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Minivelle
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Minivelle (estradiol) Transdermal System
More about Minivelle (estradiol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: estrogens