Minivelle Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Minivelle (estradiol) is a member of the estrogens drug class and is commonly used for Osteoporosis and Postmenopausal Symptoms.
This Minivelle price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Minivelle transdermal film, extended release (0.025 mg/24 hours twice weekly) is around $214 for a supply of 8 films, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Minivelle has been approved by the FDA. However we either do not have pricing information for it, or it is not commercially available. More info: generic Minivelle availability
Transdermal Film, Extended Release
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Minivelle Coupons and Rebates
Minivelle offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Minivelle
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Minivelle (estradiol) Transdermal System
More about Minivelle (estradiol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 8 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: estrogens
- FDA Alerts (2)
- FDA Approval History