User Reviews for Estraderm

Estraderm has an average rating of 3.1 out of 10 from a total of 14 ratings on Drugs.com. 8% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 69% reported a negative effect.

Postmenopausal Symptoms
3.3
Hypoestrogenism
Summary of Estraderm reviews 3.1 14 reviews

Reviews for Estraderm

Shaz · Taken for less than 1 month August 15, 2021

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Absolutely awful. This patch comes off after 24hrs and it’s meant to stay on for 3 days! I’ve had different brands of patches and they’ve been great. How this made it to the market I don’t know”

Unhappy ☹️ · Taken for less than 1 month September 9, 2020

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “This patch is not the same as their competitor. They ran out of my usual brand. So I have been on Estroderm for 2 weeks, I am bleeding, my anxiety is through the roof. I am exhausted. All the symptoms I had before starting the Oestrogen patch . So who knows what is in this patch .”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 2, 2020

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Estraderm MX 25 These patches are terrible. They don’t adhere to the skin ! After one day it comes off. I normally take Estradot 25 but it is sold out across the state and unavailable!!! Not impressed..... and I’ve been getting Hot flushes again.....”

Suz September 24, 2020

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Don't think its for me. I felt ok the first few days then the patch started to make me itch and wouldn't stick properly anyway. Then 4 days in I got headache, body aches and anxiety. They want me to stick it out for another 10 days, That is very unlikely to happen at this point. I think Ill try other options.”

Bobbi · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 11, 2020

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Estraderm MX 50, Norgine product. I had to replace it every other day, instead every 3,5 days, because the glue is very weak and the patch doesn’t stick to the skin for very long. Otherwise worked well.”

Sally · Taken for less than 1 month March 8, 2018

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Only been on this patch for 2 weeks. Terrible heart palpitations and it raised my controlled blood pressure to the stage of doubling bp medication. I have had sore hips and pains thru body and weight gain already and itchy skin and constipation. So have ripped that patch off. Will do this menopause thing naturally.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 25, 2020

For Hypoestrogenism: “I agree with all of the comments. Estraderm is not a good replacement for Estradot. It is like wearing clingwrap with stickytape or even cellophane as it crinkles when l walk. You would have to have the backside of an elephant to move this 'patch' (can it be called a patch when it is so big?) every few days. It does not stay on in tropical humidity and heat. I feel better for venting but don't see any other options at this time. I take Estraderm for Lack of estrogen due to radiation”

Susan · Taken for less than 1 month October 4, 2020

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “I started using Estraderm 3 weeks ago. I had to start on this as my regular brand patch is unavailable until July 2021. Within a few days I had raised blood pressure that was previously well treated and then suffered a severe migraine with aura, something I have not experienced in years. Not sure the patch was to blame I continued to use this. Now on my 3rd 'weekly' patch and in each instance I've experienced another severe migraine with aura. Have now removed the patch again and will not use this brand”

nh · Taken for less than 1 month July 31, 2019

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Within 48 hours of putting on the patch at .05mg/day my blood pressure went up, I had head pounding, anxiety and headache for 24 hours. I waited another 24 hours and removed it. Between 4-6 hours and my symptoms had completely abated.”

Gess · Taken for less than 1 month December 17, 2020

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Has anyone experienced that Estraderm patch does not stick to the skin, its driving me crazy. Even though I clean the skin with medical swap wipes wait for the area to dry and it still doesn't stick.”

Runnicus · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 17, 2020

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Avoid these patches if possible. The adhesion is very poor. If you do not have smooth, firm flesh, they will drop off within 2 or 3 days. They are a waste of time.”

zaenyche December 11, 2009

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “I had very good results. It's great.”

Lealeaaaaa · Taken for less than 1 month August 1, 2015

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “This caused severe headaches sore breast and emotional outbursts. Rather have flushes”

Lynx · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 24, 2021

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Patches don’t stay on and cause a reaction around the perimeter of the patch. Made of hard uncomfortable plastic that is not skin friendly. However the oestrogen works when the patch stays on.”