User Reviews for Estraderm to treat Postmenopausal Symptoms

Estraderm has an average rating of 3.2 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Postmenopausal Symptoms. 10% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 70% reported a negative effect.

Estraderm Rating Summary

3.2/10 average rating

Compare all 146 medications used in the treatment of Postmenopausal Symptoms.

Gess · Taken for less than 1 month December 17, 2020

“Has anyone experienced that Estraderm patch does not stick to the skin, its driving me crazy. Even though I clean the skin with medical swap wipes wait for the area to dry and it still doesn't stick.”

Susan · Taken for less than 1 month October 4, 2020

“I started using Estraderm 3 weeks ago. I had to start on this as my regular brand patch is unavailable until July 2021. Within a few days I had raised blood pressure that was previously well treated and then suffered a severe migraine with aura, something I have not experienced in years. Not sure the patch was to blame I continued to use this. Now on my 3rd 'weekly' patch and in each instance I've experienced another severe migraine with aura. Have now removed the patch again and will not use this brand”

Suz September 24, 2020

“Don't think its for me. I felt ok the first few days then the patch started to make me itch and wouldn't stick properly anyway. Then 4 days in I got headache, body aches and anxiety. They want me to stick it out for another 10 days, That is very unlikely to happen at this point. I think Ill try other options.”

Unhappy ☹️ · Taken for less than 1 month September 9, 2020

“This patch is not the same as their competitor. They ran out of my usual brand. So I have been on Estroderm for 2 weeks, I am bleeding, my anxiety is through the roof. I am exhausted. All the symptoms I had before starting the Oestrogen patch . So who knows what is in this patch .”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 2, 2020

“Estraderm MX 25 These patches are terrible. They don’t adhere to the skin ! After one day it comes off. I normally take Estradot 25 but it is sold out across the state and unavailable!!! Not impressed..... and I’ve been getting Hot flushes again.....”

Bobbi · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 11, 2020

“Estraderm MX 50, Norgine product. I had to replace it every other day, instead every 3,5 days, because the glue is very weak and the patch doesn’t stick to the skin for very long. Otherwise worked well.”

Sally · Taken for less than 1 month March 8, 2018

“Only been on this patch for 2 weeks. Terrible heart palpitations and it raised my controlled blood pressure to the stage of doubling bp medication. I have had sore hips and pains thru body and weight gain already and itchy skin and constipation. So have ripped that patch off. Will do this menopause thing naturally.”

nh · Taken for less than 1 month July 31, 2019

“Within 48 hours of putting on the patch at .05mg/day my blood pressure went up, I had head pounding, anxiety and headache for 24 hours. I waited another 24 hours and removed it. Between 4-6 hours and my symptoms had completely abated.”

Runnicus · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 17, 2020

“Avoid these patches if possible. The adhesion is very poor. If you do not have smooth, firm flesh, they will drop off within 2 or 3 days. They are a waste of time.”

zaenyche December 11, 2009

“I had very good results. It's great.”

Lealeaaaaa · Taken for less than 1 month August 1, 2015

“This caused severe headaches sore breast and emotional outbursts. Rather have flushes”