User Reviews for Divigel

Learn more about Divigel.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 4 reviews 202 medications

Summary of Divigel reviews 4 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Divigel

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I used Divigel for a few weeks. I've been having pre menopause symptoms. I had a hysterectomy but still have my ovaries. During this time I started having severe stomach pains and my ovaries hurt. The doctor performed a ultrasound. I couldn't believe the pain. The doctor told me that I may need my ovaries removed. I decided to stop using Divigel and the pain stopped. I wouldn't recommend this medication."

Beccalou05 (taken for less than 1 month) March 20, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Hysterectomy at 26. I've been on HRT for 30 years and medications available have changed with time. This is the best I've tried so far."

Hel1959 February 10, 2015

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "After a surgically induced menopause, the onset on hot flashes and night sweats was so fierce asked my nurse practitioner what works. She mentioned Divigel. I started on the lowest dose and actually felt like myself again within one week of use. Keeping in mind you want to stay on the lowest dose possible, she reminded me that this is to cut down only on the severity of those hot flashes, not get rid of them entirely. I am so happy on this HRT. Just apply to your upper thigh once daily and that's it!"

dawnchristine71 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 15, 2012

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I have gallstones, this medication bypasses the liver because it is topical. I also lost 4 pounds after only a week and a half. I started on the lowest dose. Next week I will try a slightly higher dose, although my night sweats have decreased I am still experiencing some hot flashes. Sleeping through the night is great, no more getting up three times to pee. It works great for vaginal dryness and urethra atrophy. Thanks Divigel!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 11, 2012