User Reviews for Premarin Vaginal

Learn more about Premarin Vaginal.

Atrophic Vaginitis 2 reviews 50 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 2 reviews 202 medications

Summary of Premarin Vaginal reviews 4 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Premarin Vaginal

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I had dryness and inflammation of vaginal area due to post menopause. Also, I had stress incontinence and would leak a little urine whenever I sneezed. And, I had a sore feeling around my urethra and frequently felt like I had a urinary tract infection, when I actually didn't. All in all, my general condition was miserable. My gynecologist prescribed Premarin cream to be applied in a pea-sized amount to vagina entrance 3X per week. I started feeling improvement within a few days, so I applied the small dosage every night in order to expedite the healing! It took about 2 weeks to stop the stress incontinence (so nice!), and about 7 weeks to heal the vaginal area. Excellent! I plan on using Premarin cream indefinitely."

MsStarbright (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 2, 2016

For Atrophic Vaginitis "I am 56 years old, and my periods stopped 18 months ago. Over the past 6 months I began suffering from vaginal dryness and tightness, which resulted in painful intercourse, even when using a lubricant. After using Premarin vaginal cream for just one week, vaginal dryness and tightness was significantly reduced and there was no pain during intercourse. I've now reduced Premarin cream usage to just two times per week, and I'm continuing to feel the benefits. I haven't felt any side effects."

AML-L July 20, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Air bubbles in tube cause loss of medication."

tacky38 (taken for less than 1 month) August 14, 2014

For Atrophic Vaginitis "I was on bioidentical HRT for a couple of years before I had to have a hysterectomy. I was able to keep my ovaries, vagina and cervix. After the surgery, I was only allowed to take my transdermal estrogen; no more progesterone. I am 60 years old now and have had painful, unpleasant intercourse for some time. My gyn noticed how dry I looked and talked to me about it and gave me a prescription for this. I am so glad she did. I was hurting after my exam and used it that night. It made a difference overnight. It isn't messy at all. I use it at bedtime twice a week. I'm so glad there was a solution to this problem that is rarely talked about. A friend chided me for taking a non-bioidentical and I told her that I don't care."

Pogmothoin February 24, 2014