User Reviews for Nexium 24HR

GERD
9.7

Summary of Nexium 24HR reviews 9.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Nexium 24HR

For GERD "Asthma Physician prescribed Nexium 40mg for me after I needed to use my asthma inhaler 4 times a day. Over time, I was diagnosed with long standing Hiatal Hernia and GERD. I continue to use Nexium to manage my breakthrough Reflux and the result has been wonderful for me, save for occasional nuisance bloating. Thanks."

Riot10 (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 8, 2018

For GERD "had GERD for 3 weeks couldn't even sleep at night. So I decided to try nexium 24 hour after a bit of research. I've been on it now for 5 days and for me it works wonders. Now I can even eat , got my appetite back. All I can say after reading a lot of reviews pros and cons it really helped me but to each his or hers own. I had nothing to lose."

Eddie 5 November 23, 2017

For GERD "Love it, it's a life saver and if u forget to take it, you will get upset."

Vidor (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 27, 2016