User Reviews for Nexium 24HR

GERD
9.7

anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 6, 2019

“Taking Nexium 24 everyday has helped me greatly. The foods that normally give me heartburn I can now consume. I've had no side effects either.”

J · Taken for less than 1 month January 15, 2019

For GERD: “I was taking pantoprazole in October and it help with the acid reflux . After taking for a week start having burning in my arm, shoulder, legs, stomach. But like a crazy person I kept taking it. Start having anxiety and I started losing weight - 18 pounds within one months. But eventually I got myself off of it and start taking taking nexium and it did not work either, I started lose patches of my hair. I stated research both medications and they both were in the worst pill list. I’m now taking Zantac 150 hopefully this will work.”

Riot10 · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 8, 2018

For GERD: “Asthma Physician prescribed Nexium 40mg for me after I needed to use my asthma inhaler 4 times a day. Over time, I was diagnosed with long standing Hiatal Hernia and GERD. I continue to use Nexium to manage my breakthrough Reflux and the result has been wonderful for me, save for occasional nuisance bloating. Thanks.”

Eddie 5 November 23, 2017

For GERD: “had GERD for 3 weeks couldn't even sleep at night. So I decided to try nexium 24 hour after a bit of research. I've been on it now for 5 days and for me it works wonders. Now I can even eat , got my appetite back. All I can say after reading a lot of reviews pros and cons it really helped me but to each his or hers own. I had nothing to lose.”

Vidor · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 27, 2016

For GERD: “Love it, it's a life saver and if u forget to take it, you will get upset.”