User Reviews for Bronkaid to treat Cold Symptoms

Reviews for Bronkaid

"I take this every time I get pneumonia, which is a few times a year, and I was born with bronchitis and will have it the rest of my life. It is a true life saver for shortness of breath caused by pneumonia. Nothing else seems to do the trick."

Logan (taken for less than 1 month) December 7, 2018

"Been suffering asthma for a year now I don't have great insurance or money to go. But after trying a couple doses I was breathing normal"

Nikijohn September 10, 2017

"Couldn't breath and Doctor wasn't open. This medicine helped me breath again in minutes :). Reason I couldn't breath is complications from upper respiratory infection. So happy pharmacy suggested this."

Amber L June 27, 2016

"First time user. Was having a slight deep cough, which alone would've been fine but it was accompanied with shortness of breath, wheezing and tightness in my chest (common asthma symptoms). I haven't had this problem in years so I asked a pharmacist. She recommended this and one dose made a huge difference. The tightness went away and the breathing got so much better. Even the slight cough was productive now. Definitely recommend this to anyone with the same symptoms."

Cori B March 3, 2016

"I mainly had congestion - it was great"

Tomjohnroe (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 30, 2015

More about Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin)

Other brands: Primatene