User Reviews for Bronkaid to treat Cold Symptoms

Bronkaid has an average rating of 9.8 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Cold Symptoms. 100% of those users who reviewed Bronkaid reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Bronkaid Rating Summary

9.8/10 average rating

Compare all 299 medications used in the treatment of Cold Symptoms.

Jforr · Taken for less than 1 month August 28, 2020

“It Is week two of having COVID and I was sick and tired of not being able to breath. I ran out of Nyquil and searched around my medicine bin for something to help. I found and old pack of bronkaid and my god it was a life saver it really helped the symptoms of COVID. 10/10 would recommend.”

brian · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 30, 2020

“I smoke way too much and get short of breath...started to take this along side of "Christophers lung and bronchial" and boy does it do the trick...i should not do this because it allows me to keep smoking without too much issue...”

Anonymous June 11, 2020

“I haven’t breathed this easily in years until I took a dose of bronkaid! It works instantaneously and I felt oxygen moving around my body. Thanks to the discoverer!”

Logan · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2018

“I take this every time I get pneumonia, which is a few times a year, and I was born with bronchitis and will have it the rest of my life. It is a true life saver for shortness of breath caused by pneumonia. Nothing else seems to do the trick.”

nanatude · Taken for less than 1 month January 31, 2020

“Really effective for COPD & recurring pneumonia. I actually used it occasionally a few years ago, but then due to new laws couldn't find it anymore. I recently bought one that I noticed behind the counter at the Safeway pharmacy and remembered why I liked them so well. Works great for clearing my morning airways!”

Amber L June 27, 2016

“Couldn't breath and Doctor wasn't open. This medicine helped me breath again in minutes :). Reason I couldn't breath is complications from upper respiratory infection. So happy pharmacy suggested this.”

Cori B March 3, 2016

“First time user. Was having a slight deep cough, which alone would've been fine but it was accompanied with shortness of breath, wheezing and tightness in my chest (common asthma symptoms). I haven't had this problem in years so I asked a pharmacist. She recommended this and one dose made a huge difference. The tightness went away and the breathing got so much better. Even the slight cough was productive now. Definitely recommend this to anyone with the same symptoms.”

Keke July 31, 2019

“This product is terrible I don’t have heart problems or high blood pressure so I took one it didn’t seem to help so I took another when it was time I got so much worse had to go to urgent care and my blood pressure was so high I almost had a stroke off of only two doses .I do not recommend this product and now I’m stuck with high blood pressure ever since .”

Nikijohn September 10, 2017

“Been suffering asthma for a year now I don't have great insurance or money to go. But after trying a couple doses I was breathing normal”

Tomjohnroe · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 30, 2015

“I mainly had congestion - it was great”

More about Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin)

Other brands