User Reviews for Bronkaid

Cold Symptoms
9.1

Reviews for Bronkaid

Jforr · Taken for less than 1 month · August 28, 2020

For Cold Symptoms: “It Is week two of having COVID and I was sick and tired of not being able to breath. I ran out of Nyquil and searched around my medicine bin for something to help. I found and old pack of bronkaid and my god it was a life saver it really helped the symptoms of COVID. 10/10 would recommend.”

Logan · Taken for less than 1 month · December 7, 2018

For Cold Symptoms: “I take this every time I get pneumonia, which is a few times a year, and I was born with bronchitis and will have it the rest of my life. It is a true life saver for shortness of breath caused by pneumonia. Nothing else seems to do the trick.”

Amber L · June 27, 2016

For Cold Symptoms: “Couldn't breath and Doctor wasn't open. This medicine helped me breath again in minutes :). Reason I couldn't breath is complications from upper respiratory infection. So happy pharmacy suggested this.”

Cori B · March 3, 2016

For Cold Symptoms: “First time user. Was having a slight deep cough, which alone would've been fine but it was accompanied with shortness of breath, wheezing and tightness in my chest (common asthma symptoms). I haven't had this problem in years so I asked a pharmacist. She recommended this and one dose made a huge difference. The tightness went away and the breathing got so much better. Even the slight cough was productive now. Definitely recommend this to anyone with the same symptoms.”

Lisa · Taken for less than 1 month · September 26, 2019

“I have asthma and ran out of my rescue inhaler. I took one dose of bronkaid and my chest tightness and wheezing diminished within half hour. Normally, if I do not have a rescue inhaler I would continue to get more short of breath and my wheezing would worsen severely. I highly recommend trying bronkaid if you find yourself in a similar situation.”

nanatude · Taken for less than 1 month · January 31, 2020

For Cold Symptoms: “Really effective for COPD & recurring pneumonia. I actually used it occasionally a few years ago, but then due to new laws couldn't find it anymore. I recently bought one that I noticed behind the counter at the Safeway pharmacy and remembered why I liked them so well. Works great for clearing my morning airways!”

Perdy · Taken for less than 1 month · January 24, 2022

For Cold Symptoms: “A few years ago I was on an immunosuppressive medication and kept getting upper respiratory infections. This really helped me breathe better, especially at night. I've had COVID-19 twice and took this both times. I had the raspy wet crackling breathing and this really helped open my airways and help my breathing. It does elevate my blood pressure but so far not to a dangerous level.”

brian · Taken for 2 to 5 years · July 30, 2020

For Cold Symptoms: “I smoke way too much and get short of breath...started to take this along side of "Christophers lung and bronchial" and boy does it do the trick...i should not do this because it allows me to keep smoking without too much issue...”

Keke · July 31, 2019

For Cold Symptoms: “This product is terrible I don’t have heart problems or high blood pressure so I took one it didn’t seem to help so I took another when it was time I got so much worse had to go to urgent care and my blood pressure was so high I almost had a stroke off of only two doses .I do not recommend this product and now I’m stuck with high blood pressure ever since .”

Bronkaid Max · Taken for less than 1 month · March 4, 2022

For Cold Symptoms: “New formula with pill imprint BRONK25, they basically removed the guaifenesin(Primatene Tablets had to do the same, not sure why) anyhow its been a lifesaver, have never tested positive for Covid, but started having shortness of breath episodes a few months back my heart checks out, Dr said my oxygen levels were fine, so I don't know what's going on, all I know is this relieves the symptoms within 20 minutes and I feel much less panicked by the SoB symptoms.”

B.M.J · Taken for less than 1 month · May 31, 2022

For Cold Symptoms: “DO NOT USE. I was given this from a pharmacist when I was without my albuterol inhaler while on vacation. I was immediately hospitalized for symptoms of a heart attack and have since been hospitalized 3 more times for the after effects. I now have a disorder called Dysautonomia that has caused me to faint, have heart palpitations, have extreme nausea, chest pains, inability to swallow, loss of appetite, migraines, neck pain, dizziness, etc. for over two weeks. It was only one dose of the inhaler that did this to me. Every doctor I have spoken to cannot believe that it is sold on shelves as it is extremely dangerous.”

Nikijohn · September 10, 2017

For Cold Symptoms: “Been suffering asthma for a year now I don't have great insurance or money to go. But after trying a couple doses I was breathing normal”

Anonymous · June 11, 2020

For Cold Symptoms: “I haven’t breathed this easily in years until I took a dose of bronkaid! It works instantaneously and I felt oxygen moving around my body. Thanks to the discoverer!”

Tomjohnroe · Taken for 2 to 5 years · June 30, 2015

For Cold Symptoms: “I mainly had congestion - it was great”

Maverick · Taken for 5 to 10 years · March 18, 2019

“I have been using Bronkaid Tablets daily for several years, I highly recommend this product.”