Bronkaid Side Effects
Generic name: ephedrine / guaifenesin
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 27, 2022.
Note: This document contains side effect information about ephedrine / guaifenesin. Some dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Bronkaid.
Applies to ephedrine / guaifenesin: oral tablet.
Serious side effects of Bronkaid
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of high blood pressure like very bad headache or dizziness, passing out, or change in eyesight.
- Chest pain or pressure or a fast heartbeat.
- Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Very nervous and excitable.
Other side effects of Bronkaid
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Not able to sleep.
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
More about Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin)
- Check interactions
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (15)
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.