User Reviews for Econazole topical to treat Tinea Corporis

Also known as: Ecoza

Econazole topical has an average rating of 8.6 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Tinea Corporis. 88% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 13% reported a negative effect.

Econazole topical Rating Summary

8.6/10 average rating

Compare all 82 medications used in the treatment of Tinea Corporis.

HuntersMommy May 7, 2008

Spectazole (econazole): “My two year old son had ringworm. I tried 2 different over the counter creams and sprays, and even nail polish. He had it for over a month, then I tried Spectazole from the doctor and its almost gone in less than 2 days.”

Anonymous July 5, 2008

“I work in an elementary school. I thought I had something like poison ivy at first but gradualy it turned into a full ring. I have never had ringworm before but had a pretty good idea that's what I was dealing with. I got the Econazole Nitrate Cream and it was gone in less than two weeks. Effortless and painless. Excellent cure!”

death to ringworm · Taken for less than 1 month January 15, 2015

“I had ringworm unknowingly for a couple of years. I thought they were fire ant scars. 5 day supply of fluconazole 200mg oral & econazole cream was prescribed. Day 2 of treatment the center of every site is almast back to normal. THANK YOU ECONOZOLE & FLUCONAZOLE!”

MCruz618 · Taken for less than 1 month April 27, 2015

“First day I cleaned up affected area. Let it dry up for about 10 minutes applied and had no side effects. 2nd time cleaned area up dried it and applied right after suddenly felt burning, stinging and itchy redness. So I figured maybe I need to let it dry and let it be for a few before applying application. However the fungus (etc) cleared up rather quickly but still have a little swelling on my ear lobe (which is effective area).”

Anonymous March 4, 2008

“Worked great. No side effects.”

ring worm January 17, 2015

“I work in an elementary school and got ring worm. My dermatologist gave me the econazole nitrate 1% and I was better in 2 weeks! No side effects, all went very well.”

Anonymous October 15, 2008

“Best ever. No other comes close to this cream, which works very quickly.”

Lsk1971 March 28, 2017

“Was prescribed econozale nitrate cream for suspected skin fungus. Used once and it gave me hives. Boo! I've never had hives and I'm 45. Seems like a good cream, just not for me.”

Learn more about Tinea Corporis