User Reviews for Cardura XL

Learn more about Cardura XL.

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia 3 reviews 15 medications

8.4
Summary of Cardura XL reviews 3 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Cardura XL

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia "I have been taking Cardura for 15 years along with a good OTC prostate formula med. My BPH has been under control. This year I developed ringing in my ears, it came on slowly but then all the time.. I went to several ENT doctors , and my own general guy and a few other MD's and the all said it was normal for some one my age, and the meds I was on deff could not be causing the ringing. I had test after test and the ALL said "get use to it" it happens to men my age(67). Will I am on a few meds so I tried to eliminate one by one just for a while to see if it made a difference. When I got to the Cardura it was like a switch. It went away after 5 days off the drug. I would say 90%. Now if I take one Cardura pill, it comes back immediately."

Edwyn (taken for 10 years or more) November 26, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia "Used Cardura XL on/off for several years now and more regularly recently. Wanted new prescription after moving to Europe, however doctor didn't now the product and recommended as alternative Tamsulosin (Pradif T) which did not provide any relieve with urinating especially at night (blocked). Switched back to my remaining Cardura XL and found equivalent product in Europe called Cardura CR. Just perfect flow, day and night! No side effects."

dal88 (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 31, 2013

50 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia "This named drug is prescribed normally in Spain and France usually packeted as Carduran I have used it for ten years but can not get it in Australia it was very effective at reducing levels of PSA...."

rozza March 12, 2010