User Reviews for Dramamine

Learn more about Dramamine.

Dramamine Rating Summary

9.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 210 medications used in the treatment of Nausea/Vomiting.

Reviews for Dramamine to treat Nausea/Vomiting

"For me, dramamine works better than phenergan. I have a lot of nausea due to rheumatoid medications I take. I also get vertigo or migraine on occasion that cause nausea. This med helps me a lot"

RAsurvivor (taken for 10 years or more) March 2, 2016

"Dear golly this stuff works well"

Bobby the builder February 10, 2016

"Need Something over the counter now...This stuff works. Use as directed every 4 hours and promise you your nausea and vomiting will disappear.. I still think Zofran (Prescription ONLY) is the best stuff but this is a close second for over the counter."

robbyzombie April 16, 2015

"In College I had a bad reaction to a medication and spent the entire day in bed and throwing up until my roommate gave me Dramamine and it completely took away the vomiting and helped me go to sleep. "

Renee_4 December 2, 2014

"For me, it works miracles. When I used to drink I'd get the worst hangovers because of the horrible stomach ache and vomiting. If I take this, I know in one hour exactly (it literally takes exactly 60 minutes for me) I will feel better and not even a little nauseous. I also get nasty random bouts of nausea (I have no idea why). Before knowing about Dramamine, I'd have to force myself to vomit just to feel a little bit of relief but after finding this stuff, I no longer suffer. I do not know what I will do if this medicine is ever discontinued. "

Ms. Teacher August 16, 2014

"I take this for dizziness which is caused by a prescription medicine I take and it takes dizziness away and helps with anxiety! Non drowsy formula is a better ingredient than the original and only makes me slightly tired! Great medicine!"

sassamouth (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 22, 2013

"I had to stop taking my migraine medicine because of a life threatening side effect. Nothing else touched my migraines. I was desperate because of the nausea and dizziness on top of the unbelievable pain, and took a Dramamine. Not only did it stop the nausea and dizziness, it knocked out my migraine enough that I was able to get out aof bed and function - probably from a 10 on the pain scale to a 5. Huge difference!"

12 year migraine sufferer (taken for less than 1 month) December 28, 2012

"Love Dramamine. Don't go anywhere without it. Helps with travel anxiety too. But makes you very tired."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) July 21, 2012

"During a migraine attack, I took a Dramamine to help me sleep (as, yes, it packs a wallop in the drowsy department). It did make me a little drowsy, but what was more interesting is that my migraine went from a "10" to a "4" on the pain scale. Now when I start to get migraine symptoms, I take an Excedrin and a Dramamine. The combination works tremendously for me."

Jennygrrl27 June 18, 2011

"My doctor advised taking Dramamine after he gave me medicine to treat my problems - not motion sickness - and I experienced nausea and some vomiting from the medicine. I had tried various things that just seemed to make it worse but this helps. Now I can take the medicine I need and still be comfortable."

neeleymountain November 26, 2009