User Reviews for Diflunisal to treat Pain

Also known as: Dolobid

Reviews for Diflunisal

Superintendent Maintenance NYC · Taken for less than 1 month July 2, 2019

“This does nothing for pain. I had better results for pain management using Advil. I'm not sure why my Dentist prescribed diflunisal. I’ve taken it when I received the meds, as directed. 4 hours after taking them I woke up in extreme pain. This medication has done nothing for me.”

Anonymous March 26, 2012

“I hurt my ankle/foot once a month playing tennis so the doctor gave me 500 mg. If I take it the night before a match I move better and am not in as much pain after I only take 500 mg 1 or 2 times a week. It has helped me and keeps me on the court and bike. No side effects at all.”

bristol February 25, 2008

Dolobid (diflunisal): “This medicine is very hard my your stomach and didn't help my pain immediately, It is very expensive.”

ladyhuckleberry February 4, 2008

Dolobid (diflunisal): “I was "a bit" disappointed to find out that in seeking help with a migraine that I was given Dolobid. I feel that the attending physician never bothered to read my chart or he'd seen I was allergic to aspirin and have PKD as well. I explained that I've exhibited signs of hives, rash, itching in the past from taking and he saw no reason to treat me otherwise.”