User Reviews for Diflunisal

Pain 4.0
Summary of Diflunisal reviews 6.3 8 reviews

Reviews for Diflunisal

Superintendent Maintenance NYC · Taken for less than 1 month July 2, 2019

For Pain: “This does nothing for pain. I had better results for pain management using Advil. I'm not sure why my Dentist prescribed diflunisal. I’ve taken it when I received the meds, as directed. 4 hours after taking them I woke up in extreme pain. This medication has done nothing for me.”

NUBSTER · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 2, 2013

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “8 years on the medicine with minimal side effects and minimal good results. Pain in knees is general, no great sensations except during certain weather conditions.”

Anonymous March 26, 2012

For Pain: “I hurt my ankle/foot once a month playing tennis so the doctor gave me 500 mg. If I take it the night before a match I move better and am not in as much pain after I only take 500 mg 1 or 2 times a week. It has helped me and keeps me on the court and bike. No side effects at all.”

KarenHG July 28, 2011

For Osteoarthritis: “It didn't work immediately, but after I'd taken it for a couple of week's my osteoarthritis was finally under control. Before I'd had that and gout attacks so bad I couldn't use my left arm or walk with my right foot. I've been fine now for 2 years taking this every day.”

poops mcgee July 27, 2009

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Osteoarthritis: “It tasted like a nice aged sharp cheddar”

Anonymous April 15, 2009

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “This medicine helped my pain with my Juvenile Arthritis. I realised it helped right away but my 3rd day being on it I end up in the ER because I had large amount blood in my stool so parents rushed me to ER and I have been off the medicine for like 4 days. I'm in huge amount of pain again but the passing of blood has stopped. If you do not have scary side effects due to this medicine I would recommend it because it did help me.”

bristol February 25, 2008

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Pain: “This medicine is very hard my your stomach and didn't help my pain immediately, It is very expensive.”

ladyhuckleberry February 4, 2008

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Pain: “I was "a bit" disappointed to find out that in seeking help with a migraine that I was given Dolobid. I feel that the attending physician never bothered to read my chart or he'd seen I was allergic to aspirin and have PKD as well. I explained that I've exhibited signs of hives, rash, itching in the past from taking and he saw no reason to treat me otherwise.”