User Reviews for Diclofenac/misoprostol to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Also known as: Arthrotec

Diclofenac/misoprostol Rating Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 306 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Diclofenac/misoprostol

Ashleigh · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 3, 2019

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “Two 50 mg daily. Usually knocks the pain level back to manageable. Without it I would be miserable with a poor quality of life . Generic did not work for me.”

Thriftyboy · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 11, 2018

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “I have been diagnosed with RA and X-rays also show degenerated disk disease. I usually take Celebrex, but when my back flares up I go to the one and only Arthrotec 50 mg / twice a day. I can actually get back on the treadmill again. The only medication that loosens up my back. A wonder drug!”

11Q11 May 26, 2018

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “Suffering from RA, Osteo, Fibro, and Sjogrens. Diagnosed at 41, am now 53. On Enbrel and Arthrotec75. This combination works very well for me, I still have pain but it is manageable. I tried to do generic arthrotec but it did not work. I usually take one tab before bed. If I am going to be very active, I will take one on the morning as well, but that is rare. The gas and stomach upset is expected along with feeling very hungry, and I do have bathroom issues from it. I have lost weight while taking this. I believe a lot of inflammation stems from the digestive track and when it is emptied I suffer a lot less. I will watch my kidneys, but as for this med I love it and the pros outweigh the cons.”

Thatsnotmyrealname July 3, 2016

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “This drug has put my mom into kidney failure as she was on it for several years. I strongly caution anyone using this for extended periods.”

MChel June 6, 2016

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “I have had RA for 6 yrs. Recently I changed Docs, and he suggested Arthrotec as it was discovered I have early onset OA as well, I needed something else besides Metho and Humira. Let me say, Arthrotec is AMAZING, I hadn't felt so good in years! I am 35 yrs old and I was able to play with my kids, run around which I haven't been able to do. All was great until I ended up in the ER. I thought I was having a heart attack. Luckily it was not but it was an Ulcer. At least I had a little time with my kids.”

Dave D17 October 1, 2015

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “I recently switched from Celebrex to Arthroc. Although my stomach has been very upset most days, the pain in my shoulders, hips and knee has been greatly reduced. Also, I have gained considerable mobility in the range of motion in my leg/knee.”

Judy's · Taken for less than 1 month February 21, 2013

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “I have been living with 4 swollen fingers on my right hand (my dominant hand) and have trouble sleeping with pain in both hips and shoulders. At 49 I feel far too young for arthritis, but sometimes life is not fair. Dr prescribed Arthrotec yesterday. 2 pills in and I can hold a pen, type and slept like a baby last night! I'll take the queasy stomach and gas if it means I'm not cranky because of poor sleep and constant pain!”

Herryyyy · Taken for 10 years or more December 12, 2012

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “I have been taking this for 12 yrs , made a big differences in my life. Tried every medicine and none had the same effect. Take two pills a day, 3 upsets my stomach. Without this I would be bedridden.”

calicocat June 27, 2009

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “I was on Arthrotec for about 2 years and found it to be a great drug, but now have had to go off it because of risk of kidney damage and cannot take any more NSAIDs. I have been put on Plaquenil and while waiting for it to kick in, have also been put on Prednisone, which has helped tremendously. Hope the Plaquenil will soon work so I can get off the Prednisone.”

Anonymous November 3, 2008

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “I started taking it twice a day and have seen an improvement. I can count on one hand the times I've had to take pain medicines since I've started taking Arthrotec. I'm anxious to see how I do next time the weather changes. Now I want to get of the Lyrica that I've been taking for over a year.”

lilcrow April 28, 2008

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “Can't live without it.”

Learn more about Rheumatoid Arthritis

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)