User Reviews for Dextromethorphan / promethazine

Also known as: Promethazine with Dextromethorphan, Promethazine with DM, Phenergan with Dextromethorphan, Promethazine DM

Cold Symptoms

1 review 1072 medications
Cough
6.7

Summary of Dextromethorphan/promethazine reviews 7.0 11 reviews

Reviews for Dextromethorphan/promethazine

For Cough: "It worked for me. I was finally able to stop coughing and get some sleep."

Jeanine (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2018

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cough: "It has not worked at all. I am up all night and all day still coughing"

Alice (taken for less than 1 month) February 24, 2018

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cough: "Had severe bronchitis and non stop cough for over 2 weeks. It hurt to cough. As soon as I started feeling bad and getting worse as the day wore on, I saw my primary care doctor. He put me on the Promethazine-DM 6.25- 15mg cough syrup. Helped me tremendously. I'm on my last refill."

Krista L. (taken for less than 1 month) December 17, 2017

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cold Symptoms: "Great stuff! Knocked me out and is helping with cough..."

Tlcg (taken for less than 1 month) September 3, 2016

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cough: "I had a really bad cough that came along with a sinus infection and pharyngitis(whatever that is) and this didn't help one bit. Didn't help me sleep or take the edge off the cough. It smelled like pineapple/tropical fruit but tasted like floor cleaner smells."

Lauryn Deane (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2016

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cough: "It didn't help with my cough or sleep like the Nurse said. I had better results with OTC meds."

Sickly1365247 (taken for less than 1 month) March 18, 2016

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cough: "Work, but it's giving me a lot of gas"

very gassy (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2016

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cough: "So far this medicine is working a little, but I've only been on it for 1 day, I need to get it more time so really can't comment on it. My bronchitis is making me cough a lot, so I hope this stuff works."

Theresa l December 26, 2015

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cough: "It knocked me out but it works"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2015

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cough: "It knocked me out."

Jinheaven August 6, 2015

Promethazine DM (dextromethorphan / promethazine) for Cough: "it helps me"

Netted (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 30, 2015