User Reviews for Dextroamphetamine to treat Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced

Also known as: Dexedrine, Liquadd, ProCentra, Zenzedi

Dextroamphetamine Rating Summary

9.5/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 7 medications used in the treatment of Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced.

Reviews for Dextroamphetamine

"I was waking up and depressed until around 10;00 I had planned on taking my life many many times but couldn't figure out the most polite way. Each morning it was there. I knew if i could wait until around 10:00 I'd be o.k. but it was getting old, quick. I decided to get help and I walked in the V.A. tears streaming down my cheeks embarrassed that I had to get help. We had a discussion and I asked if I could try to take what my daughter was taking? Dextroamphetamine because I was all over the place with my ADHD. We tried a 10 milligrams and went to 20 but settled on 15. It works and I'm o.k. Erections with Visuals (hey, don't judge) but the depression seems to be completely gone. and less ADHD symptoms"

Navy Vet (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 11, 2016

"Seem to have lots of anger Outbursts Feel distant"

Albacore July 12, 2016

Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine): "Heightened sexual experience and multiple erections. At times orgasm may come faster but recovery is fast and frequent. "

Deano64 October 3, 2014

Dextrostat (dextroamphetamine): "I'm currently 36 years of age, male, 6"2 240 lbs. I was diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder with agoraphobia at 16 by three separate psychiatrists and went through the usual merry-go-round of SSRIs until finding something that worked, which turned out to be Lexapro in the morning and Cymbalta at night, which preserved my sexual function. Lexapro twice a day killed it. These days, I've been suffering with fibromyalgia for 8 years and take Klonopin 2mg twice a day, Flexeril 10mg four times daily, Celebrex 200mg twice daily, Celexa 40mg in the morning, Xanax 2mg when required and Ritalin 20mg twice daily. Between the fibro fatigue and "fog" I felt nearly narcoleptic. Adding Dextrostat 60mg when required has solved the issues perfectly."

Mike Gio (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 14, 2012

"I take dextroamphetamine for a different condition but I have noticed an increased sex drive which was a wonderful side-effect for my marriage."

roths_wife March 19, 2009

Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine): "Helps with desire and libido, not the impotence and anorgasmia."

Anonymous February 21, 2009