User Reviews for Dextroamphetamine to treat Fatigue

Also known as: Dexedrine, Zenzedi, ProCentra

Dextroamphetamine Rating Summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 5 medications used in the treatment of Fatigue.

Reviews for Dextroamphetamine

AnttiKokk · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 13, 2019

"After trying Modafinil and Armodafinil with no success, my neurologist suggested trying a stimulant for MS relief fatigue. So far, the least I can say is I am a bit disappointed in this medicine (maybe it's because I'm using the generic form? idk) since I haven't experienced any improvement in my alertness or energy level. The comedowns were bad as well."

Gebby · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 15, 2017

"Works well, should take more but don’t want to get used to it"

Chevymudnut · Taken for less than 1 month May 7, 2017

"Lots of energy but at night I feel kind of lite headed"

Sparkybull · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 22, 2016

"Does the opposite of what it is supposed to do. Teva brand worked like magic and this just makes me very tired!!??"

jipatib · Taken for 10 years or more February 20, 2016

"I have used dextroamphetamine sulphate for many decades. Only 10 mg a day. It has always been the difference between (a) depression in the morning, anxiety during the day and drinking at night and (b) confidence and energy in the morning, a little less in the afternoon and maybe a glass of wine at night. At this low dose, I experience no side effects. However, I frequently have trouble at next-Rx time.You have to have a doctor who will prescribe it and who knows what codes to include and sends prior authorization when required and a pharmacy that dispenses it, or one who has it in stock or will order it."

Starrynightfirers June 14, 2015

"Haven't taken this before but adderall always worked well what's the difference? pros, cons"

plan b · Taken for less than 1 month November 3, 2013

"mostly positive, give me the little extra path I need my stuff in order to get my day going.I regret that my fatigue got to the point that I needed medical assistance in order to function as a regular person."

Beth14 October 31, 2013

"I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and have been taking this medicine for about 7 years now. It gave me my life back. I used to be so tired that I couldn't get out of bed or participate in life. The only problem is I have grown tolerant to it, and am at the maximum dosage, so I don't get as much energy from it as I used to. But I couldn't function or live without it."

Learn more about Fatigue

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)