User Reviews for Polaramine

Allergic Rhinitis
5.5

Summary of Polaramine reviews 7.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Polaramine

For Allergic Rhinitis "Hallucinations confusion loss of appetite .up set tummy mum is 85"

mum is 85 June 21, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "This is the only medicine that works for my hayfever. I used it some time ago. If I get hayfever again I'll use it."

Anonymous September 14, 2010

For Allergic Reactions "Whenever I suffer from common cold/allergic running nose without cough, Polaramine gives me relief within two hours. When it is very urgent, there is appointment with customers/vendors or important meeting, this is the only medicine I take. It requires dose of 2 tablets (2mg) one time only. I did not need second dose any time. I have been using these tablets for more then 10 years. There is no side effect that I faced. I feel little drowsiness, but I can do my normal office work/study without any hassle."

Prasahnt Dave March 12, 2009