User Reviews for Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine to treat Sinus Symptoms

Also known as: Dixaphedrine, Drexophed SR, Desihist SA, Duomine, Dexophed, Disobrom, Disophrol, Acticon, Dexaphen SA, Drixomed, Drixoral Cold and Allergy Conex

Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine Rating Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 93 medications used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms.

Reviews for Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine

Boo · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 21, 2019

“Best medicine I’ve ever taken for my hay fever symptoms and have been most miserable since it’s been taken away. Please bring it back in Rx only or make another product with the same ingredients please and thank you”

Needmorepoppins March 22, 2016

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “Drixoral worked. Nothing in the drug store works like drixoral did. I'm tired of trying different brands to find what works because nothing does. If there is such a demand for it to come back then bring it back in its original potency but have it be prescription only PLUS patients must have a documented chronic sinus condition”

Redragon October 18, 2011

“What happened to Drixoral? I used it for over thirty years, it changed my life. There is nothing else like it, what is the secret, still no reason for the ending!”

Anonymous October 10, 2011

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “Works excellent for my nasal drip and stuffy nose. I am not sure yet if it helps with my headaches as I have not been on it that long.”

Anonymous May 10, 2010

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “Only allergy pill that worked for me! Tried other medication, but they do not work as well. Very disappointed that it is no longer available.”

Anonymous June 20, 2009

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “I am miserable without Drixoral. Like the other reviewers here, I have found it to be the only formulation that gives me relief from my sinus symptoms. I've been a loyal user for years. And I'm annoyed that the antihistamine that makes this drug unique isn't available in any other formulation. I'm frustrated and CONGESTED!”

Anonymous May 12, 2009

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “Works really well.”

babywhisper March 12, 2009

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “Schering-Plough is moving their facility that makes Drixoral and it will be back on the shelves late in 2009. Go to their website for more information. This is great news!”

drspaceman December 5, 2008

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “I have also used Drixoral for years and it is the only product that has given me any relief from sinus and allergy symptoms. I could not believe it when it was taken off the market either. Not because it was ineffective or dangerous but because speed freaks were stealing it to make methamphetamine. I have ordered Drixoral from Canada at a much higher price. I get some comfort in knowing in that I am not alone in my desire that Drixoral be brought back on the market.”

Anonymous October 2, 2008

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “The only medication that works for me.”

Anonymous August 16, 2008

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “Like everyone else who has commented here, I have been using Drixoral for years for my terrible sinus headaches and it is the only thing that has helped me. I have tried most other prescription and non prescription medications and never had any relief. Now I can't get any sleep and am constantly in pain. What are they doing in discontinuing it? I am going to try to order it through Canada, although if they aren't making it any more that supply will probably not last long either. I am really angry that they have done this without so much as a reason.”