User Reviews for Dexamethasone to treat Eczema

Also known as: Dexamethasone Intensol, Dxevo, ZoDex, Dexabliss, Hemady TaperDex HiDex De-Sone LA Dexpak Taperpak

Reviews for Dexamethasone

neo · Taken for less than 1 month September 10, 2018

“I was admitted for a nasal surgery, but the doctor gave me dexamethasone 0.5mg to prevent allergies. My eczema disappeared & I feel better. I did some research on this prescription, it is a kind of steroid & you cannot take it usually or daily. Better to consult with a doctor. But I would love to take it if I have better information & with doctor consultation.”

Davey boy May 8, 2016

“I was given this pill in hospital and my eczema just disappeared 100%. Pity you cannot take it all the time.”

Jason Douglas July 12, 2014

“I was suffering from disabling diarrhea and nausea from a strong Chemotherapy while I was hospitalized After taking one 4 milligram size of this pill I felt completely better!! Night and day!! More please.. if I can ride these though what are anticipated to be the worst medical days of my life.. I'd call it a Miracle pill for me..”

army contractor October 10, 2009

Dexpak Taperpak (dexamethasone): “Had great results with this medicine.”

Anonymous August 18, 2009

Dexpak Taperpak (dexamethasone): “Best one.”