User Reviews for Dexamethasone to treat Eczema

Also known as: Dexamethasone Intensol, TaperDex, Hemady, Dexabliss Zcort HiDex Dxevo De-Sone LA ZoDex

Dexamethasone has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Eczema. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Dexamethasone Rating Summary

10.0/10 average rating

Compare all 131 medications used in the treatment of Eczema.

Ali · Taken for less than 1 month February 26, 2021

“Was prescribed ten 4 mg dexamethasone tablets to be taken twice daily as part of treatment for a tooth infection. Only took 5, and an eczema outbreak on the back of my neck I'd had for at least 3 years completely resolved. Now taking the last 5 I had saved months later in hopes of clearing a new outbreak of discoid eczema on the front of my neck which has already been there in excess of 2 weeks. If it works again I'll review again since discoid eczema is considered one of the more stubborn types and I'm unsure what type I had on the back of my neck previously.”

Jason Douglas July 12, 2014

“I was suffering from disabling diarrhea and nausea from a strong Chemotherapy while I was hospitalized After taking one 4 milligram size of this pill I felt completely better!! Night and day!! More please.. if I can ride these though what are anticipated to be the worst medical days of my life.. I'd call it a Miracle pill for me..”

neo · Taken for less than 1 month September 10, 2018

“I was admitted for a nasal surgery, but the doctor gave me dexamethasone 0.5mg to prevent allergies. My eczema disappeared & I feel better. I did some research on this prescription, it is a kind of steroid & you cannot take it usually or daily. Better to consult with a doctor. But I would love to take it if I have better information & with doctor consultation.”

Davey boy May 8, 2016

“I was given this pill in hospital and my eczema just disappeared 100%. Pity you cannot take it all the time.”

army contractor October 10, 2009

Dexpak Taperpak (dexamethasone): “Had great results with this medicine.”

Anonymous August 18, 2009

Dexpak Taperpak (dexamethasone): “Best one.”