User Reviews for Topicort

Learn more about Topicort.

Reviews for Topicort to treat Psoriasis

"Entire palms of my hands and fingertips in the exact same locations become afflicted with hard skin then cracks making it very painful & extremely difficult for work and do normal activities. Prescribed Betamethasone Valerate 0.1% & had no effect, appeared to make the condition worse. Dermatologist took skin graph with positive test results for psoriasis. I was then Prescribed Topicort and used it twice a day, once in the morning & once at night for two weeks. What a relief ! My skin cleared up completely ! No cracks, No peeling skin, No redness & my hands actually feel pliable again. This lasts for maybe 3 weeks and I will begin to get hardening of palms and finger tips again and have to complete another two week cycle of Topicort."

Jimmikee (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 18, 2016

"I used the spray. It was very convienent, kept scales at a minimal level, helps with itching and burning of psoriasis. It did not get rid of the red patches. This medicine is a great management drug, but will not put you into remission."

Only for scale management (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 31, 2015

"Within 5 days the change in my skin was amazing. No flaking, no scales. The discoloration of my skin was minimal compared to what it was. No adverse effects for me. I have been on it for 5 weeks and now I do not use it daily. I moisturize daily when I get out of the shower, and I use the gel about every 4 days. Cup your elbow in your hand and that is how large my area was. It still is, but is now soft and lightly pink. I am going to a tanning booth to see if that helps as well."

Stevesbella March 9, 2009