User Reviews for Eucrisa

Atopic Dermatitis
6.1

Summary of Eucrisa reviews 6.2 99 reviews

Reviews for Eucrisa

For Atopic Dermatitis "Wonder drug. Yes, it burns, but it's worth it. I've dealt with hand and foot eczema for 10 years. Multiple dermatologists, lots of money, weird creams, acupuncture, you name it, I tried it. Tried this on a whim from a television commercial, cleared me up after a week. Going from feet that were painful to walk on, hands that bled every time I moved them, to clear skin is amazing. The cost is high, but I use their savings plan and pay 70 a month. I will continue to pay! This drug is amazing and changed my life."

JD (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 13, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I've had eczema my entire life and nothing I've ever used worked. Eucrisa is another thing to add to the list. It's about as effective as rubbing water on my skin. It actually made my eczema even more itchy. I do not recommend."

Clea (taken for less than 1 month) June 8, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "This was the first alternative to a steroidal cream that worked for me. I tried other creams and none of them seemed to work. It works as long as I use it once daily. If I forget to apply for more than a day my symptoms start to return. Very happy with the way eucrisa helps my symptoms on my hands. I've been using for almost a year now."

Hands (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 6, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I’ve had eczema my entire life. I’ve never once had completely clear skin in almost 50 years. I started using Eucrisa yesterday and the rashes are already clearing, the itch is almost completely gone, and for the first time I am hopeful to finally have clear skin. Unlike many users, I experience no burning or pain when applied. It’s expensive, but so worth it to me."

Domino (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "The cost of this medication is over $700.00. The “discount “ card is invalid if you are over 65. Medicare rejected it as well, so I’d have to pay full price even though I’ve tried all the steroid creams over 40 years. The cost is almost what I receive in social security monthly! Needless to say, I did not fill the prescription. Disappointed."

Payroll (taken for less than 1 month) May 29, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Have eczema on the palms of my hands. Eucrisa works well. My doctor recommended using it for 3 months. After a few days I developed a rash on the topside of my hands. It looked like poison ivy. And it would not go away until I stopped Eucrisa. The eczema on my palms came back within a few days after stopping Eucrisa."

Wings38 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 17, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I have used this a few times now and I have seen an improvement in scratching and the itchy feeling. So far so good"

mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "THE WORST THING EVER! I would never recommend this to anyone. It made my symptoms so much worse and even spread across my face. It BURNED, ITCHES, STINGS, and literally feels like my eyelids are on fire. Will never try this again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 15, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I have been dealing with eczema on my face for about 5 years now. Nothing worked until Eucrisa, and boy did it work! It was really hard to believe how quickly it worked for me. Hydrocortisone only took away about 70% of the signs and symptoms. Elidel - maybe 90%. Eucrisa completely cleared it up! Yes, it burns, especially on my eyelids. In the beginning it burns a lot! But after my skin healed up, it quit burning. Now I hardly notice it. It is only painful for me if my skin is raw. I've been using it now for about 2 months and my eczema is GONE."

Mr P (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 14, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Does it burn in broken skin: YES. Does it work: YES! I put it on at night and it burns but when I wake up it is better. As your skin heals it burns less."

Robin (taken for less than 1 month) May 11, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I have suffered with moderate eczema for 25 years mainly on my hands.I’m 39 female.I used steroid creams & ointments daily for 25 years.The steroid creams have eaten away my skin over the years. I have tried everything over the years to help relieve my eczema. The steroids have only reduced symptoms. My hands constantly had blisters, skin peeling off, cracks, swollen areas, bleeding and hurt. They always hurt and ached and itched. The itching kept me from sleeping. It’s caused me anxiety & depression & made me miserable until I had a friend give me a sample of Eucrisa. The Eucrisa stopped the itching immediately .Blisters starting drying up after 1 application & my cracks starting to heal. No stinging or burning when the Eucrisa was applied, unlike the steroid creams. In 4 days my hands were completely healed for 1st time in 20+ years. I am so thankful. Bought a tube - best $70 I ever spent!! I catch myself staring at my hands all the time. I forgot what they used to look like! Eucrisa changed my life!!"

Meg (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 7, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Only 24 hours of treatment and I am already seeing an improvement."

Lk (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "It burns like fire!! Have to apply it around my eyes and I almost screamed so put a cooling gel pad on it and after 3 (very long) mins the pain was gone. But I have been having rashes around my eyes for 10 years so that skin is less then thin! So I am giving this a try... need to wait a couple if days to see if this helps..."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Don’t use an expensive med and support big pharma. Try a cream with a high zinc content, like desitin instead. It works fast, no burning, no side effects, no big copays, no prescription needed. They told me my son had ‘chicken pox’ because his eczema was so bad. He already had the vaccine. It didn’t look anything like chicken pox. Someone said put desitin on it, it was gone in a day or two."

Rsingh April 25, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I used this product for three weeks and nothing changed in my condition. Then someone told me about shea butter that helps eczema. Now I use shea butter and it works wonders shea butter for your hair and body the yellow brand it really works. shea butter has many uses."

bam900 April 22, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "So far, so good. I’m a 40 year old male. I have suffered from mild to moderate facial eczema for about five years and nothing really helped besides the occasional application of hydrocortisone. I obviously want to avoid the skin thinning and addictive side effects of steroid creams or pills so Eucrisa gave me hope. I’ve been using it twice a day for six days and my facial redness and bumps are greatly reduced. I can’t relate to any of the complaints of severe burning I’ve read on here. In my experience, the “burning” or more appropriately, the tingle, feels way milder than that of Ben Gay or Icy Hot. The only draw back for me is that it’s Vaseline like texture makes it challenging for me to wear even a thin layer for work because of the extreme shine. I’m hoping they make a less heavy and shiny formula for the face in the future. If you’ve tried everything else like me, Eucrisa is most definitely worth a try."

Andy (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Burning sensation for 2-3 minutes when first applied."

Christmas (taken for less than 1 month) April 13, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Horrible experience..had mild redness on my cheeks after using this cream my face was brighter red I had hives and a bad reaction will never use this product again"

Bay April 13, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "As long as you keep putting it on it soothes it just like any other hand cream as soon as you stop using it the problem comes back so why spend 40 bucks"

George (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 13, 2018

"Best thing I've tried . No burning and saw quick results. Kinda stuck on 60% clear though. Will continue to use."

Huey (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 12, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I have suffered from eczema since I moved to the desert 8 years ago. The best thing I’ve used for my eczema has been all natural lotions, butters, creams, washes for hand, body and face and other all natural body products (it’s all I use). All natural products have been a godsend! On the rare occasion when I have a severe break out it can be very hard to get my eczema under control. My dr gave me a sample of Eucrisa. It works well on my hands. If I use it on my face or lips my skin burns so incredibly bad! I don’t know what the difference is. My dr told me Eucrisa is supposed to be very gentile... Hmmm then why is my skin burning so incredibly bad?"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I’ve had eczema for 12 years on my soles. Try walking with open sores cracking and raw skin. I tried every cream and ointment. My dermatologist had no answers for me. At least six different doctors with no luck. Then I asked my doctor for this new drug Eucrisa Within one week I cleared up with no side effects. My feet are normal now. What a blessing. It’s like a miracle. I cannot believe I found this solution. No other cream or ointment ever worked before"

Bunni (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I just started this yesterday Won't know what I truly have til the biopsy comes back I was told to mix it with Vaseline to cut down on the burn reaction So far so good. I've had this annoying rash for 8 years"

Sweetness (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I so prayed for this this work on my 3.5 year old. We have gone through 3 tubes and quite frankly I feel like her eczema got worse. Now new patches have emerged on her that weren’t there. She occasionally complains on “stinging” but it lasts no more than a couple seconds. Back to the drawing broad and more $$$ down the drain. "

VB April 10, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I’ve had tried many different types of medications this is by far the worst. When applied to my face or upper chest I turn into a caged animal it burns so bad I just want to rip my skin off. I usually prefer the burning sensation to the constant itching but not with eucrisa it’s so intense I just want to dig at it more. I have had no luck on other areas either arms, legs or stomach just doesn’t do the job I can’t believe all the people who suffer from this that this is the best they can come up with, oh well suffer on back to square one"

Jeff s April 8, 2018