User Reviews for Eucrisa

Atopic Dermatitis
5.7

Summary of Eucrisa reviews 5.8 150 reviews

Reviews for Eucrisa

For Atopic Dermatitis "Please read to the end, it may work this way. I received samples of Eucrisa from my primary care provider for my eczema around my mouth (dry, discolored, scaly). I was very excited to get started, I immediately applied once home. BURNED... No other word could do it justice. BURNED. I tried to wait it out, I have a high tolerance for things I want. I couldn’t take it, I had to wash it off. The next day, determined to make this work I applied a thin layer of Aquaphor to and around my lips, then a thin but decent amount of Eucrisa. About a minute in is when I started to feel the start of a burn . It burned but nowhere near as much as the night before (I also used a handheld fan for about 10 minutes and no more burning). I’m now sitting with Eucrisa and NO Aquaphor on day 3 with MINOR TINGLING. I believe my skin is healing and that is why I’m not experiencing the raging fire feeling. Try the Aquaphor under the Eucrisa guys."

Tiffani (taken for less than 1 month) December 6, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Eucrisa was prescribed by my Dermatologist for Facial Eczema, which flares up from time to time. Triamcinolone ointment is truly the only medication that is effective for my skin. Eucrisa burns like lava "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 3, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "The worse cream ever don’t even buy it I bought it for prescription that doctor prescribed I wish my insurance didn’t covered some of the cost so that I wouldn’t have bought it . I didn’t care expenses of it so long it treats what it is for. I used it in my face and hands to treat eczema and it made my skin so worse and irritating. First I didn’t know what is causing it I though may be the food I am eating is making me allergic. Then I recall that since I got samples of it from my doctor and started using it my condition got worse and worse. I was hoping that the prescription will help but no it is a waste of money people don’t buy it"

Tareena November 18, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "This cream 2% did not work me at all. The cost of this cream is $75 insurance won’t cover it. This is totally useless cream after using it for 6 months. I wonder how they got FDA approval. FDA should investigate what people says about this useless cream. Dermatologist get monetary benefits from this company? I believe so."

Fake eucrisa (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 18, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I tried this for a small patch or eczema on my face. It felt okay at first so I later put it all over my face. Next morning I woke up with my face burning and hives all over. It was awful! It then lead to months on end of contact dermatitis and near a year later I still am dealing with some mild skin issues. "

Blonde (taken for less than 1 month) November 16, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Have only used this for a few days but I plan on continuing to use it for the next few months. Will give another update at that point. This drug has cleared up the eczema on my face and neck that was honestly quite severe before using the treatment. I have been using it for three days and it is probably 90% cleared. YES IT DOES BURN. I have found that the burning has become much less intense by day three. I think part of that has to do with the fact that my skin is much less irritated and inflamed than when I originally applied. Like I said I will update the long term efficacy in a few months."

accone (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Horrible ! It made my eczema 100x worse along with an insane burning sensation !!!"

MP (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "My dermatologist prescribed Flouro… for the 1st part of my treatment. That cleared up much of my scalp sores, but not my face which looked like a war zone with raw sores. 2nd part, Eucrisa…..wow. At first it would sting when I put it on, then in no time (maybe a week) no sting. My face has cleared up, and scalp has remained clear. I was lucky to get sample size med."

Mike (taken for less than 1 month) November 11, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I've had Eczema my whole life and NOTHING has worked like Eucrisa. I get Eczema really bad on and around my mouth so my Dr. gave me some sample tubes. Yes, it does burn for the first few applications or if I miss a few days of using it. The only reason it burns is because the skin is raw or broken. The more you use Eucrisa, the less it burns."

EucressaReview November 6, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Used it for 3 days around my eyes since my Dr wanted me to stop using hydrocortisone. On 3rd day I woke up with extremely swollen and itchy eyes which were still swollen and itchy when I went to bed later that night. It's almost like it triggered horrible eczema as well, which is what it was supposed to be treating. Thank goodness I have a sample and haven't fill my expensive prescription."

B (taken for less than 1 month) October 29, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Eucrisa has made my eczema SO MUCH WORSE!! I am presently taking sick days because I have eczema on my hands, work with my hands and--because of the Eucrisa--my skin is *horribly red and inflamed and scaled and I cannot do my job. Never again."

mangojuice (taken for less than 1 month) October 28, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "This cream hurt so severely bad, with an intense burning sensation that made me stop using it and my dermatitis wayyyy worse with just one use. I do not recommend."

Jamie (taken for less than 1 month) October 28, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "My skin started drying up really bad due to the cold weather. My dermatologist gave me a sample of Eucrisa. Before even trying it I put in my prescription and was told it was not covered and was over $400. The pharmacist advised me to try the sample I was provided because a lot of customers were complaining about it. I tried it for the first time today on my face and it burned and stung. It is very painful. I will go back to my usual prescribed ointment."

Tisha (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Eucrisa was not effective and actually made the eczema on my feet spread. The itching became more intense. $680.00 a tube from an in-house privately managed pharmacy says everything we need to say about this drug. It is a total case of price gouging. I'm back on triamcinolone and at least it's tried and true."

TEEGEE (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 19, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I have been using Eucrisa for 19 months. I have very severe wide-spread eczema, usually over 1/3 to 2/3 of my body. So I have to use steroids, usually a few days per week. The Eucrisa helps me cut down on the amount of days that I use steroids, but it's not a very effective medicine. Eucisa won't clear eczema, but since I can't overuse topical steroids, the Eucrisa is better than nothing to use. I blend it in with my vanicream moisturizer. Immediately after applying the vanicream, I apply the Eucrisa. This makes Eucrisa absorb better. I don't get the burning from Eucrisa like other people do -- just a very mild 10 second burn on my face, that's all. The tube is way too small. There isn't nearly enough in a tube to last a month. It's more like a 10-15 day supply. My insurance won't cover it anymore, and after I go on medicare I won't cover it either and I won't be able to get it through any sort of subsidy program like I have been recently."

Greg7797 October 9, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Prescribed by my dermatologist. It burns like heck! Never fun to put on. I use on my flare ups. The worst parts are my upper lip and the back of my neck."

Ana (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 2, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "In the winter my eczema is the worse and in the summer it's almost gone. I had gone to my doctor in the past for eczema around my eyes, was prescribed steroid cream. When the winter months came around I would dab a little bit of that cream on other parts of my face to help. This past summer, I noticed my skin "behaving" how it usually does in the winter. Dry, itchy, peeling. Unusual for me during the summer months. Over a few weeks it slowly got worse. Eventually I went to the dermatologist who told me I just had dry skin. I refused to believe that and told him how it IS eczema and not just dry skin. He finally prescribed me Eucrisa without warning me that this ointment burns for a good 10 minutes. I've only been using it for a few days but I don't see it helping at all. Maybe the first day it did, but since then I've just felt itchier and I have red coin-sized blotches on my face now. I wouldn't recommend this ointment. The burning sensation isn't worth the day that it does work."

aloee October 1, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I have been using Eucrisa for a year now; I use it primarily in the winter months, and when needed through the spring and summer. It has worked better for me than any other cream, ointment, or oil for my eczema, which I suffer from around the eyes. It is safe to use, unlike steroidal medicine. HOWEVER, putting this ointment on has to be the worst feeling of pain I’ve ever experienced... 60 seconds of a firey, burning sensation takes over, and I can’t do anything but cry and suffer through it to get the results. Granted, my eczema is in a very sensitive spot, yet is very intense. If you have little to mild eczema (especially in a non-sensitive area), I HIGHLY recommend Eucrisa. But for me, it’s not worth the pain."

Owl (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 13, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I was prescribed Eucrisa recently as the typical steroid creams (like Desonide) was not working. The skin above my lips and eyes were constantly red and irritated and nothing seemed to work anymore. I moisturize multiple times a day and it was still irritated. I was skeptical on using Eucrisa and almost didn't fill the RX because I thought it would be a waste of money. I ended up getting it just so I can say I tried it (and got a coupon for it). To my surprise, it has worked after a week. The downside is that it does burn when I first apply it (as the Dr. has warned) but the redness and itchiness has gone away. I only apply very little each time (and mix it with some Aquaphor) so that does help with the burning. It's only been a week so we'll see... but so far, it's working for me! I'm happy the redness is gone!"

BrightSide (taken for less than 1 month) September 11, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Has not worked at all for me."

Kaycee (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 8, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "My Dr. gave me a sample to try around my itchy skin. Yes it burns and I am not sure if it helps or makes things worse."

Iggi (taken for less than 1 month) September 8, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "It kinda work a little bit on the itchy sensation, but i's not as good as steroid cream like clobetasol, or betamethasone. I was hopeful."

EczemaBoy (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "This definitely seems to help my eczema. Think I've been able to come up with a way to stop the burning sensation when applying it. I mix 1 part of Eucrisa with about 3 parts of Aquaphor ointment on the palm of my hand, then stir it all in, and then apply the mixture to my affected areas (face, arms). There is hardly any stinging, but the medication still seems to work at a lower level for several hours as the cream is absorbed into the skin. Another way to reduce the burning is to apply very small amounts of Eucrisa on the affected areas. Good luck!"

Jerry (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 30, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "Eucrisa just made my eczema worse. It got more red, inflamed, and painful when I put it on. Would not recommend."

Jen (taken for less than 1 month) August 27, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis "I just recently got eczema on my face and neck at the beginning of the summer. I tried tons and tons of steriod creams, pills, topical creams, you name it. My allergist gave me a sample of eucrisa to try out. It burned so incredibly bad on my cracked, dry skin the first time I applied, I had to wash it off. I stopped using it for a period of time, but currently I have been using it for 4 days and my skin has gotten so much better. After one day of application, my skin was clear! It has no steroids and boy does it work! Apart from the burning the first couple times around, this is a miracle product!"

eczema123 (taken for less than 1 month) August 26, 2018